Dr Alun Jones

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th January 2017
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

I am writing to express my gratitude for the treatment I am receiving from Dr Alun Jones. It is reassuring to have such a caring Doctor to rely on in times of ill health. I sincerely thank him for listening to me and doing everything he can to get me back to good health.

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Very experienced and has been able to identify my medical problems and cure them.

21st July 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Jones took the time to listen to my anxiety based problem in all its aspects. By doing so he did not instantly rush into the first probable or hopeful pill cure. He absolutely understood me as a patient which was very reassuring. His friendly and easy going manner, coupled with his professional understanding, in what is (as I understand it) basically a border line medical situation, gave me great reassurance. He was, and is, actually concerned about helping, without consultation time constraints. His advice about the way forward was clear and precise, he explained the options without pressure. Dr Jones is a caring doctor and a nice man prepared to give you all the time that you need.

20th July 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Alun Jones is a real credit to his profession and the NHS. After suffering a serious life threatening infection, Dr Jones was quick to react and admitted me to hospital saving me from any additional serious consequences. His care since the incident has been remarkable as I didn't think such invested, empathetic GP's existed anymore. I am honestly blessed to have such a friendly , professional doctor as a local GP. Dr Jones should be seen as a role model for younger health professionals. Thanks again Dr Jones.

14th July 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Jones is a good listener, he is friendly and very polite, but professional as well

« 1 2 3 4 »