Dr Alun Jones

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th August 2017
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

But for his quick action I would probably be dead. On two occasions he had me in hospital within an hour of leaving his surgery. The second time I spent 5 weeks in hospital in the cardiac care unit and I thank Alun for his attention to my illness. We always chat about his family and he is completely relaxed and therefore he put the patient in a relaxed mood.

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Appears disinterested and can't be bothered. Purely transactional. No interest in bedside manner with patients. Didn't apologise for appointment being 15 mins late when he was late into work. My wife saw him a few years ago and he dismissed her concerns out of hand. subsequently all the concerns she had have been verified by other doctors.

29th January 2017
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

I am writing to express my gratitude for the treatment I am receiving from Dr Alun Jones. It is reassuring to have such a caring Doctor to rely on in times of ill health. I sincerely thank him for listening to me and doing everything he can to get me back to good health.

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Very experienced and has been able to identify my medical problems and cure them.

21st July 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Jones took the time to listen to my anxiety based problem in all its aspects. By doing so he did not instantly rush into the first probable or hopeful pill cure. He absolutely understood me as a patient which was very reassuring. His friendly and easy going manner, coupled with his professional understanding, in what is (as I understand it) basically a border line medical situation, gave me great reassurance. He was, and is, actually concerned about helping, without consultation time constraints. His advice about the way forward was clear and precise, he explained the options without pressure. Dr Jones is a caring doctor and a nice man prepared to give you all the time that you need.

« 1 2 3 4 »