Dr Alun Jones

2nd November 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Very experienced and has been able to identify my medical problems and cure them.

21st July 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Jones took the time to listen to my anxiety based problem in all its aspects. By doing so he did not instantly rush into the first probable or hopeful pill cure. He absolutely understood me as a patient which was very reassuring. His friendly and easy going manner, coupled with his professional understanding, in what is (as I understand it) basically a border line medical situation, gave me great reassurance. He was, and is, actually concerned about helping, without consultation time constraints. His advice about the way forward was clear and precise, he explained the options without pressure. Dr Jones is a caring doctor and a nice man prepared to give you all the time that you need.

20th July 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Alun Jones is a real credit to his profession and the NHS. After suffering a serious life threatening infection, Dr Jones was quick to react and admitted me to hospital saving me from any additional serious consequences. His care since the incident has been remarkable as I didn't think such invested, empathetic GP's existed anymore. I am honestly blessed to have such a friendly , professional doctor as a local GP. Dr Jones should be seen as a role model for younger health professionals. Thanks again Dr Jones.

14th July 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Jones is a good listener, he is friendly and very polite, but professional as well

7th April 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Doc Jones has that magic, innate (and rare) quality of empathy. He listens, he cares, he's interested - and he's curious. I can confide in him, tell him daft things I may be worried about without ever feeling I'm being silly. He takes the time to ask and wants to know more so he can always get to the root of my feelings. As another reviewer has said, I always feel as if I'm his most important patient and that I matter to him. He manages to combine informal chat with utter professionalism so I know I am getting the best possible care. He's diagnosed and averted several potentially major health issues for me - without him I'd be suffering. We'll be moving out of the area in the next few months and I will keenly miss his care. He's one in a million. Thank you Doc.