Fitznells Manor Surgery

Fitznells Manor Surgery, 2 Chessington Road, Ewell, Epsom, SurreyEngland, KT17 1TF

Integrated Care Partnership

21st June 2018

My only problem with the surgery is trying to get through on the phone. I only required a telephone clinic appointment but after trying at various times over 3 days to get through I gave up and booked a face to face appointment with the GP which was a waste of their time and mine. GPs are all very good when I have seen them.

22nd February 2018

Please could someone from management take a look at the telephone systems in place. It is so difficult to get appointments that it defeats the purpose of even having a GP surgery! Twice I had to resort to an out of office GP. This is just appalling and what a waste of something so easily fixable.

5th February 2018

It is 4.45 approx I have now been hanging on to see if I could get an appointment as I have a chest infection and i would like 1) an appointment or 2) a prescription send to my chemist. I haves been hagning on the phone for 45 mins that is completely unacceptable and I still have not got through so that is another day without some sort of medication.

29th January 2018

Doctors are fabulous, but trying to do anything by Telephone is next to impossible. Received a text asking me to call and book a telephone appointment. After holding for 10-15 minutes, the appointment was booked for 'any time' on Monday as time slots are not available for phone appointments. Call comes in from Dr, but couldn't get to it in time so he left a voicemail asking me to call him ASAP. However to do that you have to queue through the front desk again, and by that time the Doctor is unavailable, so I now have no idea when I will hear from the Doctor, but it's on the system that I called back as requested.

12th January 2018

Drs are great but the telephone service is appalling. Takes several attempts to get through then left listening to dreadful music and details of how to book on line or how to leave a review. No good if you want to talk to someone. Would be helpful if they told you what position you are in the queue.