Fitznells Manor Surgery

Fitznells Manor Surgery, 2 Chessington Road, Ewell, Epsom, SurreyEngland, KT17 1TF

Integrated Care Partnership

17th October 2018

The Gp's at Fitznells are helpful. However the phone line is abysmal. Even at quiet times e.g. mid-afternoon, one has to wait indefinitely listening to a repeating recorded message. It's almost impossible to get through during busy times. I have reported this as a problem a few times but there has been no apparent change / improvement in phones access.

1st October 2018

I have a repeat prescription which is issued as an NHS prescription but is chargeable. Every time I request it online it fails to materialise at the nominated chemist This practice seems incapable of dealing with repeat prescriptions appropriately

28th September 2018

My review is almost entirely about the admin system of making appointments etc, so far the actual reception desk and medical care have been very good. You can register online to make appointments but after initial success I have been locked out of the system for no reason. I waited on hold for 20 mins on the appointments line for information and then the email I sent to the address I was given to resolve the website problem bounced back. IF you can get through and get an appointment or IF the online system works I recommend the surgery but it is a nightmare getting an appointment

21st June 2018

My only problem with the surgery is trying to get through on the phone. I only required a telephone clinic appointment but after trying at various times over 3 days to get through I gave up and booked a face to face appointment with the GP which was a waste of their time and mine. GPs are all very good when I have seen them.

22nd February 2018

Please could someone from management take a look at the telephone systems in place. It is so difficult to get appointments that it defeats the purpose of even having a GP surgery! Twice I had to resort to an out of office GP. This is just appalling and what a waste of something so easily fixable.

{{category}} working at Fitznells Manor Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitznells Manor Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecaj9