Fitznells Manor Surgery

Fitznells Manor Surgery, 2 Chessington Road, Ewell, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 1TF 1 2 3 4 5 133 reviews

12th April 2021

Absolutely awful service. My online forms are frequently ignored or not read properly so only half of my request is dealt with (if at all). No-one informed me that my diabetic nurse had left the practice and my care has been suffering as a result, as she has not been replaced. I have been trying to get a referral letter for my daughter for a private consultation for the last 4 weeks. I have emailed the report from the physio, as requested, and filled in the online form to chase. No response has been received and it seems the practice doesn't answer the phone any more and her appointment is in 2 days!

Fully read the online forms that are submitted and respond!

12th April 2021

Fully read the online forms that are submitted and respond!

9th April 2021

I am constantly being ignored by the "administration" team at Fitznells. They are going out of there way to stop me being covered by an insurer and so far have held onto a medical questionnaire for 11 weeks. I have spent the last 2 weeks asking them to return the form however they are now not taking my calls and ignoring my emails.

RESPOND TO the Questionnaire !!!!

9th April 2021

RESPOND TO the Questionnaire !!!!

5th October 2020

Sent a message on line to make an appointment no response tried calling no answer after 20mins I gave up appalling service

Answer the phone stop ignoring people

Experience

{{category}} working at Fitznells Manor Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Fitznells Manor Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecaj9