Dr Russell Hills

3rd August 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Hills is an excellent Doctor. I trust his judgement and he has given me support and kindness for many years.

17th July 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Hills is all that a GP should be caring, kind ,listening always whilst dealing with both minor and more serious ailments am very happy he is our GP.

30th June 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Hills always takes the time to listen to my concerns and worries. He does not prescribe antibiotics unnecessarily. He always explains proposed treatments and will refer on if necessary. I trust his judgement and appreciate his patience and care.

13th June 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Hills is always attentive to the issues raised and provides helpful and knowledgable advice and referrals when necessary. An excellent doctor.

16th May 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Hills has been my GP for several years. He is polite, friendly and does not make me feel rushed. He takes me seriously, listens to what I want to say and discusses the problem. He refers back to his previous notes and reports. If I need to speak to him by phone, his call-back system works well.