Dr Clare Crabtree

I have been a Partner at Fitznells Manor Surgery since 2000. Fitznells is part of the Integrated Care Partnership, along with Old Cottage Hospital, Stoneleigh Medical Centre and Cox Lane. My aim is to provide the best possible care to my patients and would welcome any feedback both negative and positive so I can achieve my aim. I hope to make my patients relaxed and feel comfortable enough so they are more able to tell me what is troubling them. I work in partnership with my patients to enable an agreed management plan to be established and hopefully empower the patient to manage their conditions.

9th June 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Crabtree is a GP who listens, understands and does her upmost to ensure you feel you are being looked after and are getting the best care. After being mis-diagnosed for over 20 years, Dr Crabtree got me the correct diagnosis from taking her time to deal with my concerns and refer me to the correct consultant. I can't thank her enough.

4th March 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Crabtree is lovely. She takes time to listen.

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

We have relied upon Fitznells Manor Surgery to care for our family’s health since moving to Surrey over 30 years ago, firstly with Dr Morrell and then with Dr Crabtree when Dr Morrell retired from general practice. Dr Crabtree’s professional approach is of the highest standard; she is such a good listener and her practical method ensures confidence in her diagnosis and treatment. She creates a feeling in the patient of being in partnership with her when tackling my health issues. Fist rate doctor, just wish the NHS could clone her so that everyone else could receive such great service and treatment. Looking at how improvements can be made; I can only suggest that quicker access through the appointments process would be welcome, although I do like the on-line booking system which saves the time wasting and lottery caused by the old morning telephone call procedure.

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

She always listens to my concerns and refers me to other practioners when needed.she has a very calm and caring manner and I trust her totally to look after my health concerns.

27th January 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

I have change my GP few year back and very Happy with Fitznells Specially Dr Clare Crabtree, She is always listen to the problems and give very good advice. i would recommend her

Short link to review Dr Clare Crabtree: http://iwgc.net/ee4ec