Dr Jane Senhenn

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Fountain Practice

quick appointments great doctors great reception desk staff quick referal to hospitals great nurses

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Fountain Practice

Dr Senhenn is a very professional, intelligent and competent doctor. She conveys genuine empathy, compassion and humanity with ease. She actively listens and will always try to help, or seek other specialist review where indicated. I have been under her care for maybe 15 yrs and the care i’ve received has been exceptional. I cannot speak more highly of her.

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at Fountain Practice

Absolutely great doctor but in 6 years only got to see her twice. Some of the locums here are disinterested and absolutely no continuity.

25th November 2016

If I can get to see her

7th April 2016
Written by a patient at Fountain Practice

Dr Senhenn is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and listens attentively. She never rushes and is not a doctor who has a prescription written by the time your bottom hits the seat. She has been my doctor since early 2000's and I cannot fault her in any way. I can honestly say I would trust her with my life and so value her opinion in helping me come to decisions on treatment options. I've worked with many great doctors and have had a number of GPs over the years but Dr Senhenn is definitely right up there at the top.

Doctors working at Fountain Practice