Dr Catherine Dale

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

I found Dr Dale to have the most wonderful empathetic manner - and highly competent, professional approach. She was genuinely interested in what I had to say; and considering the constraints on GP's time at present, she allowed as much time as I needed. She ordered a battery of tests, which were arranged before I left the surgery, and a follow-up appointment which she entered on the computer system in her office - so I didn't have to go through reception again. Nothing was left unclear - every question answered, every doubt clarified - and all with her considerable warmth. At the follow-up appointment (3 weeks later) she seemed genuinely pleased to see me and also pleased with the progress made since my last visit. We discussed my situation in a collaborative manner this time. This demonstrates her ability to recognise which approach is most appropriate in a given situation and is able to adjust to suit the individual's needs. She is an outstanding General Practitioner and I would recommend her to everyone.

28th January 2015
Written by a carer at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Doctor listened and was understanding. All the staff were helpful and got me seen quickly. Dr Dale was fantastic and I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone.

27th January 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Dale is the loveliest GP. She is so approachable and really cares. For the first time ever I am no longer nervous about visiting my doctor. I have suffered with an anxiety related problem for years and without a doubt Dr Dale has put me on the road to recovery. Her down to earth and friendly manner has put me at ease about discussing any medical matters.

27th January 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Dale was very pleasant and listened to me without making me feel as if I was a nuisance. I was given informed information and allowed to make the decision about my treatment. I would recommend any of the Drs at this practice. The only downside is trying to get appointments.

23rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Helpfull ,listen's, caring. feel confident in her.