Dr Catherine Dale

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

WE HAD DR DALE AS OUR EMERGENCY DOCTOR DURING THE XMAS HOLIDAYS AND WE FOUND HER CARING AND PROFESSIONAL. ALTHOUGH THE APPOINTMENT WAS JUST FOR ME SHE FITTED MY HUSBAND IN TOO AS HE WAS ALSO POORLY. WE FOUND HER OVERALL PERFORMANCE TO BE 1ST CLASS. WE ALSO THINK THAT FITZNELLS MANOR SURGERY DESPITE WORKING UNDER MASSIVE PRESSURE ON ALL DEPARTMENTS DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB. WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE THEM LOOKING AFTER US. CHERIE RALSTON

21st October 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Dr Dale is a wonderful doctor. Always friendly always willing to listen and always has a smile I wish all doctors were like her.

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

I have been on this Doctor's list for many years and although it is sometimes difficult to get an appointment to see her, she is really excellent. Very caring, she listens and offers help at all times. I trust her judgement totally and hope she continues her association with this practice for many more years.

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at Fitznells Manor Surgery

I found Dr Dale to have the most wonderful empathetic manner - and highly competent, professional approach. She was genuinely interested in what I had to say; and considering the constraints on GP's time at present, she allowed as much time as I needed. She ordered a battery of tests, which were arranged before I left the surgery, and a follow-up appointment which she entered on the computer system in her office - so I didn't have to go through reception again. Nothing was left unclear - every question answered, every doubt clarified - and all with her considerable warmth. At the follow-up appointment (3 weeks later) she seemed genuinely pleased to see me and also pleased with the progress made since my last visit. We discussed my situation in a collaborative manner this time. This demonstrates her ability to recognise which approach is most appropriate in a given situation and is able to adjust to suit the individual's needs. She is an outstanding General Practitioner and I would recommend her to everyone.

28th January 2015
Written by a carer at Fitznells Manor Surgery

Doctor listened and was understanding. All the staff were helpful and got me seen quickly. Dr Dale was fantastic and I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Catherine Dale: http://iwgc.net/efbya