Knee replacement

16th February 2019
Written by a patient at Spencer Private Hospitals

Having suffered problems with my knee for years I have had a total knee replacement this week - the surgeon was Mr Jeer and I am delighted that I am up and walking within days and feeling great - pain free at last. The Spencer Wing staff were wonderful and I cannot thank the team enough. Mr Jeer is a specialist knee surgeon and several friends and colleagues have recommended him over the years. I am so happy to have finally had the operation and I am mobile and pain -free from arthritis at last. My scar is neat, I feel wonderful and have walked a kilometre today five days after my operation. I am extremely surprised as I was expecting much worse but I am delighted to report that all is well and I am relieved to be pain free, apart from the post surgery recovery, which is going very well. Thank you Mr Jeer and the Spencer Wing. Five stars and A+ from an ecstatic PE teacher.

29th May 2018
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

Too soon to know outcome of surgery.so quality of life not yet known.

28th April 2018
Written by a patient at Oaklands Hospital

Treatment excellent cannot think of any improvement

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Road Medical Centre

From the first consultation with Mr Richard Westerman to my discharge today ( march 22 2018)the treatment and care was first class , both during my stay at the Nuffield hospital and following after care and physiotherpy.Im now walking well without pain . I would recommend this operation to anyone with knee problems, at first it's quite painful , but if you do the recommend exercises it will get easier each day and soon like myself you will be walking well and pain free

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at Ayr Hospital

From reception onto station 11, the nursing and assistant staff, through to the consultant Mr Large, the anaesthetist Joyce Mitchell, and their theatre staff; the porters, the domestic staff, everybody- I could not have received better care, support and friendly smiling helpful caring staff. The ward was kept clean and tidy, and attentive nursing care meant a happy stay. I will remember how the theatre staff laughed and joined with me to lighten my worry- which was unfounded. As I said to Joyce- a very fantastic experience. Thank you. Connie.