miss-clare-david

Miss Clare David

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd October 2021

I have the highest regard for all of Clare’s efforts at UCH. She is always around and constantly offering help and reassurance to patients about their treatment. She seems to recognise everyone, even though there are many patients and they are wearing masks, which makes the personal interaction so much easier. Knowledgeable if you have a question. In summary - she is doing a really great job!

10th October 2021

My diagnosis came as a bit of a bombshell however Claire and her dedicated team have taken me through a bad patch and given me something to fight for. Claire and team have given me strength with their dedicated support and care and attention. Claire became a special 'comfort blanket' for me and the professionalism and friendliness with a smiley face helped me on my journey in Radiotherapy. Nothing was too much trouble and I feel honoured to have been cared for by Claire and her team. Many thanks to all.

2nd October 2021

I have appreciated Clare’s involvement in my radiotherapy treatment over the last 2 months or so where she has succeeded in being regularly available to answer queries, bolster confidence and discuss one’s immediate future expectations. It is also reassuring to be able to make contact by email.

2nd September 2021

Miss Clare David is a most kind and caring healthcare professional Nothing is too much effort She is always to listen to her patient's queries and concerns and allays any fears She is most supportive as she leads you through your treatment regime

11th August 2021

Clare immediately inspired me with confidence in her ability to look after me and I felt at ease in discussion pertaining to my health: It is evident that Clare is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in/on her profession but it is the soft skills of gaining trust and showing empathy - in which Clare, in my opinion, undoubtedly excels - that helped me on my journey of Radiotherapy. I liked that we could talk candidly and believe that the only improvement would be to be able to provide the patient with written details of discussions of our meetings; I'm basing this on feeling overwhelmed on certain days of my treatment and whilst Clare was easy to relate to, I found myself recalling aspects of discussion in the evening or even the following morning which may have been useful to have had in written, i.e. recorded, format.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Miss Clare David was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Macmillan Specialist Sarcoma Radiographer