miss-clare-david

Miss Clare David

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th July 2021

I cannot thank Clare enough for the support she gave me during my recent Radiotherapy treatment over the past five weeks. Her comforting chats on the treatment as it progressed have me hope that it was going to be a success.

26th June 2021

The care I received was second to none. I had gone through, and am still going through a very tough time without the cancer on top, and I have had sympathy, support and straightforward honesty. I know I can contact Clare should I have any worries or questions and my emails are answered promptly. I would also add that everyone involved has been amazing, true heroes. My needs have been shared by Clare to the team and I cannot fault the experience I have had. There isn't anything I was say that could improve to give greater care because when Clare hasn't been available somebody else has. Not enough praise is given to our health care professionals. I am a hospital phobic, to the point where I cannot even see a sign for a hospital without having palpitations. I am particularly fearful of attending hospital alone. Of course with covid I have had to but everyone, including Clare has really helped me and supported me to make the experience less frightening.

18th May 2021

She is trying her best to please patients and meet their needs Friendly and kind

15th April 2021

Clare was so caring and supportive she really helped me through this miserable time. She was attentive every time we met and answered all my questions. Her advice to me was clear and helpful and given so kindly. She is the ultimate professional; there when I needed her and able to answer all my questions and meet my needs. I felt I could trust her absolutely and I followed her advice unquestionably. Clare is very well suited to people suffering from cancer. She shows kindness, individuality and humanity. I can't think of anything that I feel Clare needs to improve to be honest. I feel privileged to have had her to look after me.

30th March 2021

During my recent 6week stint of radiotherapy Claire David was always there to make sure you were ok and give any help and advice needed , it as always reassuring to see her face and know you could have a chat about any worries that you may have. Clair and her colleagues do a fantastic job A wonderful lady Keep up the good work

« 1 2 3 4 »

Miss Clare David was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Macmillan Specialist Sarcoma Radiographer