University College Hospital

235 Euston Road, London, England, NW1 2BU

20th May 2019

Staff do everything they can to help re where your going and friendly faces. I have visited twice. Once for consultation. I had travelled a long way. Staff in the hospital when meeting or asking for directions were receptive to my needs and ensured that i was in the right place with the right papers ready . The second time i visited. The whole hospital had a computing problem. I was there for a patient seminar. Despite the issue anyone i had to deal with was just getting on with their day. Still tending to patient needs and we still received a seminar even without pc input. Staff did their best to help with computer system on all fronts. Finances stayed behind late to ensure patients needing refunds were tended to and not left behind in london. Even the shop was friendly. Happy and with great healthy choices. You could not tell the computer system was down at all which i though was really great conduct. No blame or pushing responsibility just acceptance and get on with the job. I saw members of staff porters and such conducting their jobs with care and patient needs first. This should be normal but is not always normal. And the hospital wide reception team..just brilliant. Savvy. Really focused and helpful. Sometimes health receptionists can be a bit power hungry but not at uclh. Really quick on the uptake of complex issues. Totally happy to help. I only met site management staff and consultants and students during my visit.went well each time. I look forward to receiving treatment through uclh as i feel assured it will be patient centred and as effective as we can make it. I will say the phonelines are sometimes not answered and sometimes patient needs by distance are accidentally ignored..but i only mean communication is sometimes difficult as there is so much to do. I am very very happy with my trips to this hospital.

17th April 2019

Great treatment with impeccable care.

6th April 2019

The surgery atmosphere, the cleanliness and the post operative care in the theatre and on the ward were so totally fantastic that I am struggling to find the words to sum them up. They really listen to you, really care about you and make sure you are as comfortable as you can be all of the time. I would highly recommend this hospital. Don't be put off by the rather tardy administration at the hospital, after all that is just paperwork, because the medical care is just fanstastic.

1st March 2019

My daughter was always seen in a timely manner and the staff could not have been more understanding and caring, while we went through difficult situations.

29th January 2019

I was operated at thoracic unit at Westmoreland street. I had positive experience though out my journey with every team member. I was slight negative feedback during my pre op check up regarding nursing. I felt sorry for her bad experience during her life changing surgery. I had good and positive experience during my journey may be I was lucky or may be I was treating them as they should be treated that is with the respect. I enjoyed love, kind words, respect and empathy from my patients when I received as a NHS GP. Message is I loved whole team, hospital. I developed respect love towards whole NHS due to my journey. I am hoping to treat my patients with more kindness, love, smile, respect and more in future.

{{category}} working at University College Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review University College Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ct