Sabina Khan

28th June 2022

Kind, compassionate, and has a lovely manner. Knowledgeable and very good at passing this knowledge to the patient. I felt valued, and felt safe and secure in the clinic environment.

3rd June 2022

Sabina Kahn was the specialist radiographer for my proton beam therapy treatment following my diagnosis and tumour removal surgery for Olfactory Neuro Blastoma from 06Apr22-17May22. Sabina was incredibly professional, Sympathetic and caring throughout my treatment. The clinical team and radiology team which she lead are a credit to the NHS. I cannot thank Sabina and the team enough for my care during this time.

19th May 2022

Sabina runs a great radiotherapy service at UCLH. I required daily six weeks' of radiotherapy for head and neck cancer. Sabina provided me with the details of my treatment upfront and a plan covering the whole period. Everyone in the radiotherapy team headed up by her was highly professional and very caring. They all took the trouble to ask me how I was feeling every day and listened and empathised with any of my issues or concerns. I got good advice and medical treatment help as I needed them. i was very impressed with the care I received overall Thank you!

14th March 2022

Excellent level of care. Very thoughtful of needs. Provided a holistic approach with regular joint clinic appointments which I felt was crucial to managing and treating my condition.

19th September 2021

At present, I am going through radiotherapy treatment which means a lot of worrying and anxious time for me, as for anyone else who is going through the same procedure, One thing is keeping me going is the great care and passionate commitment of the Specialist Radiographer in the Head and Neck department. Sabina Khan is excellent in answering any question and explaining things in a way that I can understand. To know and to have this amazing professional support every week, just right behind me, is giving me the strength that I need to see my treatment through.

24th March 2022
Response from Sabina Khan

Thank you for such a lovely review. I would love to provide this service for the late effects of treatment.

Head and Neck Specialist Radiographer, UCLH Radiotherapy & Oncology Special interest: Cancer survivorship/ Late effects of Radiation

Nearest Healthcare Professionals