Mrs Sairanne Wickers

24th April 2021

Very friendly and personable but always professional and caring about your health

24th April 2021

I have had appointments with Sairanne Wickers for the last 9 years as part of a study. She is always professional but friendly and I feel I can ask her anything about my breast cancer and its treatment. She gives me answers that I can understand and as much information as I need. I don't think there is anything more she could do to improve my care.

10th February 2021

More like a friendly chat than a consultation. I feel totally ease during and reassured after. Great job. Thank you.

10th February 2021

Sairanne was really helpful and took the time to explain the radiotherapy treatment really clearly, with excellent diagrams and tables to show how and why the treatment would be done. It meant that when I had the treatment itself, I was prepared and reassured. She also made it clear that I could contact her if I had any queries or concerns about the radiotherapy treatment at any point. The follow up conversation was very helpful and thorough as well. Thanks Sairanne.

18th January 2021

I felt able to discuss everything i had been concerned about and Dr Wickers was attentive, constructive and reassuring where appropriate. She also followed up swiftly with information she had promised to check out. I had been feeling uncertain as to who, apart from the wonderful nurses, I should go to if I had a worry and she said not to hesitate to get in contact.

Consultant Radiographer (Breast Cancer)

Short link to review Mrs Sairanne Wickers: http://iwgc.net/eoaoc