Mrs Sairanne Wickers

14th June 2021

I felt the face to face consultation was very helpful. She obviously had read my notes/discussed within the MDT and had considered my individual case and made me feel I had all the time I needed to go over things. When I was concerned she gave me the information in another way and was able to give me examples/ scientific data to explain why this treatment was suitable for me. She also told me she was available if I had further questions which I did and she was!

24th April 2021

Very friendly and personable but always professional and caring about your health

24th April 2021

I have had appointments with Sairanne Wickers for the last 9 years as part of a study. She is always professional but friendly and I feel I can ask her anything about my breast cancer and its treatment. She gives me answers that I can understand and as much information as I need. I don't think there is anything more she could do to improve my care.

10th February 2021

More like a friendly chat than a consultation. I feel totally ease during and reassured after. Great job. Thank you.

10th February 2021

Sairanne was really helpful and took the time to explain the radiotherapy treatment really clearly, with excellent diagrams and tables to show how and why the treatment would be done. It meant that when I had the treatment itself, I was prepared and reassured. She also made it clear that I could contact her if I had any queries or concerns about the radiotherapy treatment at any point. The follow up conversation was very helpful and thorough as well. Thanks Sairanne.

Consultant Radiographer (Breast Cancer)

Nearest Healthcare Professionals