Mrs Sairanne Wickers

10th February 2021

More like a friendly chat than a consultation. I feel totally ease during and reassured after. Great job. Thank you.

10th February 2021

Sairanne was really helpful and took the time to explain the radiotherapy treatment really clearly, with excellent diagrams and tables to show how and why the treatment would be done. It meant that when I had the treatment itself, I was prepared and reassured. She also made it clear that I could contact her if I had any queries or concerns about the radiotherapy treatment at any point. The follow up conversation was very helpful and thorough as well. Thanks Sairanne.

18th January 2021

I felt able to discuss everything i had been concerned about and Dr Wickers was attentive, constructive and reassuring where appropriate. She also followed up swiftly with information she had promised to check out. I had been feeling uncertain as to who, apart from the wonderful nurses, I should go to if I had a worry and she said not to hesitate to get in contact.

18th January 2021

I really appreciate Sairanne's advice. She is up-to-date, clear and compassionate. I found her highly trustworthy and felt so much better after seeing her.

10th January 2021

Sairanne Wickers is always kind, empathetic and professional.

Consultant Radiographer (Breast Cancer)

Nearest Healthcare Professionals