Mrs Sairanne Wickers

Radiographer

Consultant Radiographer (Breast Cancer)

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th November 2018

13th October 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Mrs Wickers was extremely kind, easy to talk to and it was very obvious that she was willing to take whatever time was needed to ensure I had all of the information I needed. She was extremely practical, knew her stuff and explained everything in a way that I understood what was involved in the treatment provided. I felt very comfortable and able to ask any question I wanted to without feeling awkward or a nuisance. I left feeling I was fully prepared for the treatment ahead. Thank you Mrs Wickers.

12th October 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

The service provided on my visit was fast and efficient. I reported to the main reception desk and was greeted with a friendly smile then shown where I needed to go. On the first floor, I was also greeted well and before I found a seat my name was shown on a screen directing me to a room where my consultant was waiting to do my annual review. I could not fault the system at all.

11th October 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

It is always a pleasure to see Sairanne on my yearly check up. When I have checks at my local hospital I have to wait much longer and often feel that I can't ask everything I want to as there are a lot of people waiting. I often see someone different so there is less continuity of care. Sairanne has more time and is able to listen to my concerns properly. I think it is important that the sessions continue to be longer so that she can do this. A lot can happen over the course of a year between appointments. She is very professional and friendly and always makes me feel much better after my visit.

11th October 2018