Mrs Sairanne Wickers

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th October 2021

Mrs Wickers is very considerate, approachable and patient. She explains information in an accessible way. I feel that I can always ask questions and that I will be listened to. She is part of an incredible team at UCLH which includes amazing surgeons like Mr Charalamboudis and wonderful care nurses. I feel very confident in the treatment and care I am receiving.

4th October 2021

I found Sarianne Wickers to be amazing at her job and I have the utmost respect for her. She was brilliant with me both face to face and on the phone - and my conversations with her were pivotal to me coping at the time and to my recovery. She was clear, direct, positive, kind and reassuring, listened to my concerns and acted upon them, guided me through my fears and set me on the right path. She was absolutely amazing! My deepest gratitude.

12th August 2021

I have been a patient of Sairanne for 10 years she is very professional as well as being friendly and caring. I have just finished taking part in a 10 year trial and it was said to say goodbye. I couldn't recommend Sairanne more she is a truly dedicated professional

12th August 2021

I would recommend Mrs. Sairanne Wickers to all patients. She provided a very professional healthcare. I felt relaxed, calm and comfortable during all my healthcare reviews. I have always had prompt healthcare reviews. I am very grateful. My sincere thanks Mrs Sairanne Wickers for the Healthcare Reviews received for the past 9 years. Many thanks UCLH.

14th June 2021

I felt the face to face consultation was very helpful. She obviously had read my notes/discussed within the MDT and had considered my individual case and made me feel I had all the time I needed to go over things. When I was concerned she gave me the information in another way and was able to give me examples/ scientific data to explain why this treatment was suitable for me. She also told me she was available if I had further questions which I did and she was!

« 1 2 3 4 »

Consultant Radiographer (Breast Cancer)

Nearest Healthcare Professionals