royal-lancaster-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 47,472 reviews Write a review

Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Ashton Road, Lancaster, England, LA1 4RP

13th January 2018

Travelled from kendal to A&E after being referred by GP. After being told it was very busy - I was seen quickly and efficiently. I was treated almost immediately with suspected sepsis. I spent 4 days in the Acute Accident Ward all the staff were wonderful and I just want to extend my thanks to all the people who looked after me.

11th January 2018

I just wanted to thank the breast care unit staff at RLI. I saw my GP re a problem on a Monday evening and by Tuesday am at 09.30 had been offered an appointment to be seen within48 hours. What a fantastic service. From the moment I entered the unit the reception staff were helpful and courteous.Val the nurse who escorted me to the room introduced herself as did all the staff I saw. Val was kind and reassuring to me and made me feel more relaxed. Mr. Famy the consultant was friendly, understanding and he definitely put me at ease.He talked to me in a manner easy to understand and reassured me and gave excellent advice. Louise who carried out my mammogram was friendly and explained the procedure beforehand which helped. The doctor who spoke to me after reviewing my mammogram immediately reassured me everything was fine and he again was polite and courteous. I wanted to take the opportunity to thank all the staff involved in my care today, in times of such pressure put upon the NHS the staff they are doing the most amazing job. I observed all the staff smiling at patients being friendly and reassuring and introducing themselves which I feel helps the experience feel easier. . so keep up the good work and thank you so much for making a stressful experience much easier.

24th December 2017

First class start to finish 10/10 thanks to all and Mr Duffy.

20th December 2017

Have not been prescribed any medicines as yet. I was there for an MRI and Nucleur Radio isotope bone scan for protate cancer.At present awaiting to see radiologist saw Oncologist surgeon at Royal Blackburn 19th. December, 2017.

12th December 2017

The professionalism of all the staff I met that day in MRI and Nuclear bone scanning was brilliant. They answered every question and where so helpful. The NHS medical staff are superb.