royal-lancaster-infirmary
1 2 3 4 5 47,473 reviews Write a review

Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Ashton Road, Lancaster, England, LA1 4RP

12th December 2017

The professionalism of all the staff I met that day in MRI and Nuclear bone scanning was brilliant. They answered every question and where so helpful. The NHS medical staff are superb.

28th November 2017

The nurses and consultants could not have done enough for me. They made sure I was as comfortable as could be expected and adjusted my medication to auit and improve my condition. My views were taken on board regarding my hopes for ongoing pain managememt and I was allowed time for my health to improve rather than be rushed home too soon.

27th November 2017

The staff on ward 16 are friendly & helpful. I was kept informed at all times and felt I was able to make decisions that made my stay comfortable. The ward was lovely and calm, nothing was too much trouble & I felt I was treated with dignity and respect at all times. My diet was catered for and the food was tasty and fresh. The ward appeared busy but nothing was too much trouble and call bell answered promptly. Everyone was cheerful at all times. I would also like to thank the theatre staff, medical staff, cleaners and physio to who all made a great team.

20th November 2017

No additional comment necessary

19th November 2017

Absolutely excellent care and dignity during a consultation with Dr Alison Birtle in the oncology unit. Everything was explained thoroughly, treatment discussed with care and passion. Would definitely recommend this consultant oncologist to anyone during what can be a very difficult time. Her colleagues were excellent too from the minute we arrived to the minute we left.