Desborough Surgery

65 Desborough Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2SD

Desborough Surgery

29th April 2018

Medical staff, i.e Doctors and Nurses extremely helpful extremely difficult to get through when trying to make sameday appointment, tried for a week to get sameday appointment but found number constantly engaged, and when did get through no appointments left. have found that letters sent to the surgery from hospital consultants asking for additional medication or tests to be carried out are never acted appon, so dont expect anyone to actually read what the consultants have written or requested Was able to order repeat prescriptions and book appointments online on old system have been told that as I dont have photo id, I can't register for the new online service Get the impression the management think things would run better if it wasn't for the patients

8th May 2017

The Doctors, Nurses and Receptionists are all very friendly and helpful, as well as efficient. Always quite busy, so appointments are not always that easy to get, but rest assured when you do have an appointment, that they will listen and help first time round. They are good at getting back to you when asked to, as well. I have two daughters, with special needs, whom they've helped me get back on their medicines, without too long a wait, which has been great as well.

9th May 2017
Response from Desborough Surgery

Many thanks for your kind words. Have you explored registering on-line to book your own appointments with a Doctor? You can do this on our website. https://desborough.gpsurgery.net/services/online-services-2/

4th May 2017

I have never had a problem making an appointment at Desborough Surgery. All the doctors I have seen have been patient and helpful. The one thing I found annoying is when my doctor of many years had left the Surgery and I didn't know about it. Also a receptionist who had been very good to me left after a great number of years, and I didn't know. Maybe a newsletter could be emailed if there are major changes at the Surgery?

9th May 2017
Response from Desborough Surgery

Hi, Do we have your email address as we produce a bi-monthly newsletters and are always after ideas for content. The current doctors and receptionists have been with with us for quite a few years thankfully so I wonder when the doctor you mention left us or how regularly you visit perhaps.

27th December 2016

10th October 2016

The nurse who carried out my smear test was incredibly kind and caring, very professional and an asset to the Practice. She made a test, that no woman looks forward to, quick and discomfort free. I recommend this Practice as efficient and thorough for such a test,

8th November 2016
Response from Desborough Surgery

Thank you for your positive review.

{{category}} working at Desborough Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Desborough Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb98f