Desborough Surgery

65 Desborough Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2SD 1 2 3 4 5 12 reviews

4th March 2020

My experience about desborough surgery was very bad because i need to verify my TFL Report and when i go to surgery the staff behaviour was very rude on reception .

2nd March 2020

The reception staff are so incredibly rude. They don't even take into consideration when speaking to people that we are calling for a reason and for a purpose not for the fun of it. So when we call hear us out rather then speak over the person that is trying to explain the reason for the call. The other person could be struggling with anxiety or anything else and then having to speak to an incredibly rude receptionist can make that person feel a whole lot worse. It is so hard to get an appointment or book a blood test. You start calling at 8.30 am and your being told that they can't fit you in for a blood test even though the doctor told you that you need to have it on a specific date. The receptionists need to be taught to be more considerate of the other individuals needs and emotions. Maybe if you spoke in a nicer more respectful way or offered alternatives it would make the other person feel better. Just to add this isn't a recent observation, it has been observed in the last couple of months that the behavior and attitude isn't acceptable.

5th November 2019

I’ll just like give the review that Desborough surgery has the most rude receptionist staff, the receptionist staff don’t have any discipline or politeness when it comes to talking to patients. There are all sorts of patients who go to Desborough surgery with all sorts of problems. Unfortunately they are put in mental stress by talking to Desborough surgery’s rude receptionists. I want call of them rude but there are a couple who don’t have any manners to speak to patients. I have had few very bad experiences with the receptionist here, so have most of my family and friends. The receptionist in surgery have an health care duty, which they clearly don’t follow, and in fact stress there patients out more by shouting at them over the phone. There have been people who have previously given bad review to the receptionist here, Desborough surgery have done nothing. So me and my friends have decided to take this to the next level and our gonna complain to higher authorities.

17th January 2020
Response from Desborough Surgery

Dear Patient Thank you for your feedback regarding our reception staff at Desborough Surgery and sorry that you feel you have had a bad experience. If you would like to write to me at Desborough Surgery with further details of your complaint, then I will be able to carry out a full investigation. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Alan Dunham Practice Manager

{{category}} working at Desborough Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Desborough Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb98f