Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton 1 2 3 4 5 87 reviews

1st April 2020

I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to Dr Rashid for calling my parents who are in their nineties and isolating at home together. They really appreciated your call which helped them to feel supported at such a difficult time. It is also fantastic for me isolated too 25 miles away to know that you are there for them. Many thanks for your hard work and care

20th March 2020

I’ve been with this surgery for 27 years and would highly recommend, ive seen dr rashid couple times and she was lovely very helpful, but my usual doctor is adakari and he has to be the best doctor I have seen, always does his best to get a result or help needed, very professional and very trusting. The receptionist have new staff which is a shame but Stepth is still there and is brilliant at her job, very helpful and polite when speak on phone, and has always made me feel relaxed and has a little chat And the male receptionist also helpful... the only down side is phoning for appointment is a night mare as you spend 30 mins trying to get through to then be told there is no appointments..

12th March 2020

I cannot recommend Dr Saikat Adhikari enough. He is down to earth and has a great sense of humour. He explains courses of treatment in easy to understand practical terms and always outlines the upside as well as any potential downsides. His manner is warm and friendly, which inspires confidence, and he listens carefully to any problems or worries. I have total faith and trust in his advice. All in all it is a total pleasure visiting this surgery - you are made to feel a part of the family as soon as you enter and the reception staff; the practice nurses; the phlebotomist; all have a really kind and caring attitude. They see you as an individual as well as a patient. This practice really gives the NHS a good name and it is a delight to be one of their patients.

10th February 2020

Doctor's Rashid & Adekari are outstanding, caring compassionate, always helpful just amazing doctors. I have been a patient here for years and these are the best doctors the surgery has ever had, and i feel so lucky that we have such fantastic care available to us. Unfortunately I do not find all the reception staff to be of the same standard, so of them are completely rude & unhelpful, particularly I find as a mother of 2 young children. Also appointments are really hard to come by, I often spend 30 to 45 mins trying to get through to the surgery in the morning only to be told there are no appointments left. I had hoped the online option would make my life easier but on the 1 occasion I did manage to book for the next day online, the appointment was double booked! I don't understand why you have got rid of phone appointments and the check in screen, which just seems to cause delays as we have to queue to tell you we have arrived. It would be good to see this surgery use modern technology to help improve the service prior to seeing a doctor, because once you get in the service from the doctors is second to none.

24th January 2020

Dr. Adhikari has constantly helped us with diagnosis and treatment. He arranges follow up appointments and has always conducted all necessary tests. He is very polite and explains the situation very well.

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts