Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton 1 2 3 4 5 149 reviews

2nd July 2022

Broad Lane Surgery Pharmacist Jaime Ladva After a recent heart attack I felt that the hospital did not involve me at all in decicions about my future care and much/all of their advice was general and, I felt, not necessarily releant to me. Earlier this week, Jaime Ladva, the Broad Lane surgery Pharmacist, spent a lot of time discussing the effects, side effects and long term effects of the many pills that I now have to take. She was very patient and a font of information. I felt much happier after speaking to Jaime and was reassured that my drug regime is, or will soon be, optimum for me.

Reinstate being able to make online appointments. Online appointments by Zoom or Teams rather than just a phone call. It is great not having to go into the surgery to see/talk to a doctor, although I realise there are times when a patient may need to see a doctor in person.

17th June 2022

I had a telephone appointment which I made several weeks ago. When booking, I had the option of talking to a doctor within the next 24 hours but decided to wait for an available appointment with Dr Rashid, who has been extremely attentive to my condition across the last year. I have a lot of confidence in this practice and think it is probably the best in the area.

I hope the option of booking a face to face appointment is available soon.

Rating not given.
Rating not given.
15th June 2022

I am Extremely happy with Broad lane surgery. Dr Rashid is an amazing doctor, very thorough and understanding , her commitment to patients and care is rare to find. The practice is run very well. All the doctors that I ever had any dealing with in this surgery plus nurses and reception staff - are great, never had any problems or difficulties.

Great, keep going

11th June 2022

For the past week I was suffering from what I thought was the flu.However my symptoms worsened by Friday and I felt very unwell.My daughter called at 12.30 pm and spoke with a very helpful receptionist. She asked my daughter to call back at 2.30 pm when an emergency appointment would be given.This duly happened and I was seen by Dr Dabhi at 4 pm where I was diagnosed with a chest infection and prescribed antibiotics.I had never met Dr Dabhi before but he was most patient and reassuring,So thank you Broad Lane for excellent service yesterday

Nothing!

9th June 2022

The Surgery is very well organised it puts Patient care as a priority at the top of the list. Dr Rashid has been my go to Doctor purely because she takes the time to explain and apply whatever treatment or procedures that suits or identifies with whatever is required. Cannot speak highly enough of Thank you hardly reflects the gratitude that myself and my Wife Fiona have for her !

Does not need anything

Experience

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts