Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX

Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton

21st May 2019

I have found all of the staff to be the most wonderful and helpful general practice I have ever been registered with! I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff, but especially DR Rashid, she’s amazing and I would happily recommend this practice to anyone!! 5 stars!!!

10th May 2019

I have been a patient for several years now. The reception staff are always polite, friendly and very helpful, especially Stephanie and Serena. Dr Adhikari has given excellent care over recent times, listens, understanding, and very supportive. I have also seen Dr Bhatia and Dr Rashid in the past, and again very good. I can honestly a very good practice to be registered with and would highly recommend to others.

5th November 2018

31st May 2018

I transferred over from priory rd practise , to Broadlane, I find the docters very compassionate and caring , for me Doctor Rashid is amazing , she is friendly, caring and professional . The receptionists are amazing too always helping where they can . If there is no appointments available they will send a message to your doctor , out of the blue the doctor will ring and help over the phone . , this is the best surgery by far .

12th April 2018

I have absolutely nothing but praise for this surgery. This week I’ve called up twice and been met with nothing but compassion and a friendly ear by the lovely lady in reception, did not get her name unfortunately but what a kind lady, helped me in any way she could. Saw Dr. Rashid who is one of the best doctors I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. I’m sure all the staff at this surgery are equally helpful but thanks to these two in particular for making an unpleasant experience and little more positive. 10 out of 10 for this surgery.

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts