Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton 1 2 3 4 5 118 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th October 2021

So helpful beyond expectation. I was very pleased.

Nothing

20th October 2021

I have had reason to use Broad Lane Surgery a few times recently. This has included experience with Dr Rashid, as well as a Locum Doctor, Nurse and Receptionist. I cannot fault the service and professionalism of the entire practice and feel incredibly lucky to be registered here. One hears so many negative comments on NHS services but my own experience is so incredibly positive. Thank you to the entire team at Broad Lane.

Nothing at all.

19th October 2021

Because I needed to talk to my doctor

Spend more time with patient

Rating not given.
Rating not given.
16th October 2021

If I manage to get through it is not.that difficult to get an appointment

As for working professional is difficult at times to get through the call in the morning when waiting takes too long maybe surgery should create possibility for people calling in the afternoon to book an appointment as well.

15th October 2021

Broad lane surgery is the best practice that I have ever had. All the doctors (including locums). nurses, practice pharmacists and admin team do their very best to provide us with a caring and professional service. Yes sometimes it's a bit difficult to get through by phone but we are just coming out of the worst NHS crisis that I have experienced in my lifetime. The Broad Lane team have managed the horrendous strain and stress throughout and stayed calm and friendly. I am extremely grateful to them all and applaud them.

Possibly call blending so that patients could stay on the phone or opt to be called back later at a quieter time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Broad Lane Surgery was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts