Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton 1 2 3 4 5 102 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd May 2021

The doctors at Broad Lane Surgery are wonderful, so caring, helpful and empathetic. Dr Rashid (my doctor) always takes the time to listen and genuinely cares, which is so refreshing compared to my previous doctors surgery. However, the reception team are abysmal, they are so rude and cold. I always feel I’m irritating them whenever I call needing an appointment, which is ridiculous considering it is their job!

Some compassion training for the reception staff or at the very least some manners in how to talk to people nicely!

3rd May 2021

29th April 2021

As always when it comes to a surgery, what lets it down is the front of house team. I appreciate that due to NHS constraints working on the front line of the doctors surgery carries an element of pressure but it always seems to be ordeal to get through to the doctors themselves. Doctor Rashid is fantastic, caring and clearly knows her stuff. But what lets the experience down and why I am always reluctant to make appointments is either calling after 8.40am (lines open at 8.30am) and being told by an automated machine that the call can't be answered or on the occasions after being number 8 in the queue, getting through and being told at 9am all appointments are booked! I was in serious crisis that day and had to beg them to arrange a telephone call having had the doctor advise me to get in touch to arrange one. Another time the receptionist wouldn't let me finish my sentence before asking for DOB. Somewhat offputting when you are explaining something prviate. I know this information is required to get my details on screen but please consider the mental state of those calling and just generally as a courtesy, let them finish what they want to say. It seems that the basic customer care is lost when they're under pressure.

Customer care element from the front of house, taking the time to really listen and be empathetic. If we're going to be on hold for ten to fifteen minutes anyway what's the harm in taking five minutes to listen to what it is we need.

29th April 2021

27th April 2021

Since Dr Bhatia has left this surgery has become a joke. Waiting up to 90 minutes is average on a good day. Now they don’t see patients at all no matter what. Taking COVID into account the Prime Minister in his COVID news conference said GPs are open. Not Broad Lane. Call backs are promised these do not happen. I had to wait 3.5 days to hear back, so in the end 111 called me an ambulance and I had to stay in when all that needed to happen was my dosage changed. I was told someone rang on the fourth day but I had no missed calls. I will be writing to my councillor about having to stay over in hospital because they ignored me for four days. They run in 2 doctors yet still say Dr Bhatia works there too, but she does not. I met her in the park and she confirmed she had retired. They are fooling the NHS, you Nd their patients. Yet have a board inviting more. This is pure greed.

Be honest.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Broad Lane Surgery was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts