Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX

Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton

16th November 2019

I am writing on behalf of a family member who is registered at this surgery. I have found the reception staff an absolute pleasure to deal with; Stephanie is outstanding and will always go above and beyond for patients. But it is Dr Rashid that I am writing this review about, she is incredible and so compassionate, you can tell she really does care about her patients and I am so thankful that she is my mothers GP. I hope she gets to see this review as she deserves to know how amazing she is. All the staff at Broad Lane Surgery are great and a lot of the local surgeries can learn from Broad Lane Surgery! So thank you to the whole team!

2nd November 2019

Dr.Adhikari has taken care of our family for about the last 5 years and has been extremely helpful and caring.He really is a dedicated doctor.

10th October 2019

Would like to say thank you to broad lane surgery for the care and compassion the surgery and Dr S Adhikari has shown my father in law during his end of life care. Dr S Adhikari was amazing . Thank you from all the Charlton family.

23rd September 2019

It’s unfortunate that the surgery has stopped telephone consultations- these are a valuable option in some cases. Having to attend the surgery when a 5 minute conversation would suffice, is a real time burden. Particularly as it’s hard to get a physical appointment. Also, the receptionist was a bit grumpy about my asking for one “we haven’t offered them for a few months”, implying that it was my fault for asking (even though the phone direction message still mentions them. How about saying something like “I’m sorry but we aren’t able to offer these any more but I can try to get you an appointment”. The receptionists are usually so much nicer - let’s hope this one doesn’t make all her customers feel that they are an inconvenience.

6th September 2019

The Doctors are extremely caring and knowledgeable.The receptionists are very very helpful and caring they are wonderful .

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts