Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton 1 2 3 4 5 95 reviews

20th November 2020

My husband was terminally ill with Prostate cancer and passed away in July 2020. We were fortunate enough t o be able to care for him at home where he remained until he passed away.This was during the first lockdown but both Dr Adhikari and Dr Rasid made home visits to see my husband.They were never rushed or hurried and always spent time with my husband to listen to him and involve him.In between visits I was telephoned by both doctors to make sure we had all we needed and after my husband passed away I was contacted by both doctors and surgery staff to see how I was coping.I cannot speak too highly of the care we received from Broad Lane surgery.My thanks to the GPs and all reception and other staff.I shall be eternally grateful for the kindness and care shown to my late husband and myself.10/10 all round

nothing more could have been better.

Experience
12th September 2020

Had my flu jab today, excellent organisation, extremely Covid safe.

Nothing.

Experience
8th May 2020

The level of expertises and incredibly kind bedside manner at Broad Lane Surgery is second to none. I have lived in many parts of London and have never experienced such good service. I feel very lucky to have found this surgery.

4th May 2020

Every member of staff has been helpful and informative. I have not had any issues with getting an appointment and the doctors have always made me and my family feel welcome and in safe hands. We feel very grateful to be patients at this surgery.

30th April 2020

I made the appointment at 8:30am and saw the doctor at 3pm, the receptionists couldn’t have been more helpful. Doctor Adhikari was extremely thorough in his examination, very clear in his explanation, and offered a solution to my problem. He gave time to listen to me, and then used his experience to resolve the problem. I was struck by how helpful the ladies in reception were. Excellent service all round.

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts