Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton 1 2 3 4 5 84 reviews

10th February 2020

Doctor's Rashid & Adekari are outstanding, caring compassionate, always helpful just amazing doctors. I have been a patient here for years and these are the best doctors the surgery has ever had, and i feel so lucky that we have such fantastic care available to us. Unfortunately I do not find all the reception staff to be of the same standard, so of them are completely rude & unhelpful, particularly I find as a mother of 2 young children. Also appointments are really hard to come by, I often spend 30 to 45 mins trying to get through to the surgery in the morning only to be told there are no appointments left. I had hoped the online option would make my life easier but on the 1 occasion I did manage to book for the next day online, the appointment was double booked! I don't understand why you have got rid of phone appointments and the check in screen, which just seems to cause delays as we have to queue to tell you we have arrived. It would be good to see this surgery use modern technology to help improve the service prior to seeing a doctor, because once you get in the service from the doctors is second to none.

24th January 2020

Dr. Adhikari has constantly helped us with diagnosis and treatment. He arranges follow up appointments and has always conducted all necessary tests. He is very polite and explains the situation very well.

16th November 2019

I am writing on behalf of a family member who is registered at this surgery. I have found the reception staff an absolute pleasure to deal with; Stephanie is outstanding and will always go above and beyond for patients. But it is Dr Rashid that I am writing this review about, she is incredible and so compassionate, you can tell she really does care about her patients and I am so thankful that she is my mothers GP. I hope she gets to see this review as she deserves to know how amazing she is. All the staff at Broad Lane Surgery are great and a lot of the local surgeries can learn from Broad Lane Surgery! So thank you to the whole team!

2nd November 2019

Dr.Adhikari has taken care of our family for about the last 5 years and has been extremely helpful and caring.He really is a dedicated doctor.

10th October 2019

Would like to say thank you to broad lane surgery for the care and compassion the surgery and Dr S Adhikari has shown my father in law during his end of life care. Dr S Adhikari was amazing . Thank you from all the Charlton family.

{{category}} working at Broad Lane Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts