Broad Lane Surgery

71 Broad Lane, Hampton, Middx, England, TW12 3AX

Also known as: Broad Lane Surgery, Hampton

31st May 2018

I transferred over from priory rd practise , to Broadlane, I find the docters very compassionate and caring , for me Doctor Rashid is amazing , she is friendly, caring and professional . The receptionists are amazing too always helping where they can . If there is no appointments available they will send a message to your doctor , out of the blue the doctor will ring and help over the phone . , this is the best surgery by far .

12th April 2018

I have absolutely nothing but praise for this surgery. This week I’ve called up twice and been met with nothing but compassion and a friendly ear by the lovely lady in reception, did not get her name unfortunately but what a kind lady, helped me in any way she could. Saw Dr. Rashid who is one of the best doctors I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. I’m sure all the staff at this surgery are equally helpful but thanks to these two in particular for making an unpleasant experience and little more positive. 10 out of 10 for this surgery.

12th April 2018

I have been a patient here for a number of years, but the service and care I have received of late has been outstanding. From the helpful reception staff to Dr Rashid and Susan, one of the nurses. I felt that I simply could not ignore the way I have been treated with such kindness and care over the past couple of weeks, I am extremely appreciative.

9th October 2017

14th July 2017

If you want a really excellent service and care second to none, then look no further than Broadlane Surgery. We had just moved into the area and had not even joined a surgery when they assisted in difficult circumstances. Since then we have never looked back. We can't fault anything. Bravo, Broadlane Surgery and Dr Rashid.

Short link to review Broad Lane Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdts