13th November 2019

Mr Flannery was amazing! He listened to all I had to say, explained thoroughly what I was going through unlike other specialists I’ve seen. He was very attentive and helpful and I didn’t feel rushed or ignored.

31st October 2019

A swift efficient centre of excellence. Very helpful and informative.

1st October 2019

Have seen Mr Flannery twice for tinnitus and jaw problems. He has been very professional and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

18th September 2019

Mr Flannery was very reassuring and attentive in discussing my tinnitus. He quickly assessed my problem as non urgent and referred me back to the NHS for follow up to avoid me having to incur further costs. I thought he was charming and a pleasure to meet.

2nd September 2019

Dr Flannery was charming, attentive and amusing. He helped me with my nasal polyps which I believe has in turn helped me control my Asthma. He and his secretary, Jan, and the accounts team (Chris) were always very prompt with their appointments, updates and information, for which I was most grateful. I would have no hesitation to recommend him and his team to anyone seeking help with any ENT related problem.

Nearest Otolaryngologists