18th September 2019
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

Mr Flannery was very reassuring and attentive in discussing my tinnitus. He quickly assessed my problem as non urgent and referred me back to the NHS for follow up to avoid me having to incur further costs. I thought he was charming and a pleasure to meet.

2nd September 2019
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

Dr Flannery was charming, attentive and amusing. He helped me with my nasal polyps which I believe has in turn helped me control my Asthma. He and his secretary, Jan, and the accounts team (Chris) were always very prompt with their appointments, updates and information, for which I was most grateful. I would have no hesitation to recommend him and his team to anyone seeking help with any ENT related problem.

26th March 2019
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

I suffered for decades with symptoms that were brushed off by GP's. It took one meeting with Mr Flannery to diagnose me with sinusitis and teach me how to manage the symptoms. I think his work on helping patients and GP's understand how to use the basics (nasal sprays, nasal drops) properly is extremely important. I'd definitely recommend him as an ENT specialist.

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

Dr Flannery is simply excellent in the treatment of sinus conditions. I had suffered for years before meeting him with a series of locum GPs never mentioning my symptoms could be sinus related. I have had 2 operations under his wonderful care. Although I will always suffer from sinusitis Dr Flannery has enabled me to care for this and keep symptoms at bay, making life much more bearable. He has always made it clear I can make an appointment to see him at any time should I become concerned or worried in the future. I must also mention his wonderful secretary, Jan Evans. Always efficient and quick to respond to any query. A truly admirable team!

15th January 2019
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

From first consultation to post surgery Mr Flannery was professional and provided me great care.

Nearest Otolaryngologists