mr-rogan-corbridge

Mr Rogan Corbridge

Written by a private patient at The Forbury Clinic
10th September 2022

I've seen a few Drs in Reading, and when giving my medical history and mentioning his name, it's become apparent that his colleagues regard him as one of the best. I had two procedures done by Mr. Corbridge. He's an excellent ENT doctor and surgeon, and I felt I was in very good hands. He listened to my concerns and explained things to me in simple terms. I developed an unrelated symptom while under his care, and instead of dismissing me he ordered some tests and referred me to a specialist. I honestly believe my unrelated but potentially serious condition might have gone undiagnosed were it not for him listening to me and being a thorough doctor. I'm eternally grateful, and would not hesitate to recommend him.

• Otolaryngology

Professional profile
Mr Rogan Corbridge has over 10 years of Consultant experience both in Oxford and Reading. He has a particular interest in mouth and throat cancer as well as salivary and thyroid gland surgery.

He has won the Royal College of Surgeons Cutlers Prize for surgical instrument design and also has a keen interest in teaching and medical education. He has authored a number of ENT textbooks and contributed to some of the major reference texts for ENT surgery.

Mr Corbridge currently leads the Head and Neck service at the Royal Berkshire Hospital, as well as working at CircleReading.

Current NHS or research position
ENT Consultant Royal Berkshire Hospital

Year of first medical qualification
1990
Special clinical interests
Neck lumps, head and neck surgery, thyroid surgery, salivary gland surgery, laryngology, voice and throat problems.

Research interests
Swallowing problems

Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies
British Association of Endocrine and Thyroid Surgeons