11th February 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Hospital

Mr Almeyda is a Consultant ENT specialist. I was treated for several issues after he identified some problems in my sinuses. From the outset he was kind and understanding, listened carefully to my full history and then explained what was wrong and how he would fix it. He was very reassuring and inspiring in a kind authoritative manner. Easy to feel at home with him all the way. In the pre-op room he introduced me to the team who were also very nice. After the op, which went flawlessly, thanks to his expertise and experience, he came to check all was ok, and then the morning afterwards before discharge. I cannot praise him and his team and the ward staff enough. A very rewarding and successful experience.

31st December 2016
Written by a carer at Royal Berkshire Hospital

He not only listened to my concerns but also tried really hard to put my daughter at ease and connect with her too.

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Robert was recommended by my GP and his recommendation was true to form. Great listener and patient manner was second to none. I was nervous and apprehensive about what I was to have done, but Robert's gentle manner made me feel as though I was in the best hands possible. Fantastic results after surgery and follow up has been well communicated. Great surgeon.....just seems odd that you are being asked 'to recommend', but I guess that is the way of the media these days. Thanks again.

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Circle Hospital

From my first to last consultation with Dr Almeyda I found him to be a great listener and it become clear following my procedure, a great surgeon. He has a natural ability to listen and explain very clearly and in a relaxed way, my condition and all of the options available to me. I never felt rushed and he always appeared totally focused on what I had to say and how he could help. I felt fully informed pre and post my septoplasty procedure. I cannot speak too highly of Dr. Almeyda, I hope the ENT consultancy group manage to hold on to such a talent. Yours Sincerely David Martin

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

After months of struggling to get someone to listen, Mr Almeda did. He read the notes I had made and arranged for further treatment. He appears a caring doctor who understands patient needs.

Nearest Otolaryngologists