16th October 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

I arrived a bit early to find the very personable receptionist was expecting me. Invited to sit, I got ready for a long wait, but I was quickly invited in to see the consultant. He inspired confidence, checked my notes, and decided to retest to see if there had been any changes. So, I sat down again, expecting a long wait, but very quickly I went in for my audiology test. Very pleasant tester, very clear, but once the test was over I prepared for another long wait. But quite quickly I was invited back to see the consultant, who showed me the online record of the tests, showing where my hearing had deteriorated. He did a traditional tuning fork test, and came to a conclusion. Age related wear and tear loss of high frequency hearing, affects my ability to hear consonents aparently. So, what to do? The decision after the explanation was easy, I'd try some aids, although it might not make much difference, as my hearing isn't that bad. Might be a bit of a wait, but its not critical, the wait isn't an issue. And that was it. I was out almost before my appointment time had started. Not sure why but my appointment came through after 20 months... as it was marginal as to whether anything can be done that really didn't matter. It was very nice to hear the apologies though! Repeated in the follow up letter! Very polite! And thats the end of the matter!

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

I was referred to Mr Almeyda after several months of treatment by my GP failed to alleviate irritation of my throat and voice loss after prolonged speaking. During the consultation, Mr Almeyda carried out an Endoscopy examination, which he videoed,and then showed me various aspects of my throat and what was happening. I found the consultation very informative and reassuring, and am looking forward to following through the therapy and medication regime recommended.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

Mr Robert Almeyda is excellent at his job. My appointments never felt rushed in any way, he is extremely thorough, takes time to explain things and answered any questions I had.

2nd October 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

Dr Almeyda is very professional, very positive and friendly. From the very first moment, he makes you feel you're in good hands.

8th September 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Berkshire Hospital

I thought he was very good at talking to my daughter and putting her mind at ease.

Short link to review Mr Robert Almeyda: http://iwgc.net/efcfd