5th December 2016
Written by a patient at Circle Hospital

From my first to last consultation with Dr Almeyda I found him to be a great listener and it become clear following my procedure, a great surgeon. He has a natural ability to listen and explain very clearly and in a relaxed way, my condition and all of the options available to me. I never felt rushed and he always appeared totally focused on what I had to say and how he could help. I felt fully informed pre and post my septoplasty procedure. I cannot speak too highly of Dr. Almeyda, I hope the ENT consultancy group manage to hold on to such a talent. Yours Sincerely David Martin

2nd December 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

After months of struggling to get someone to listen, Mr Almeda did. He read the notes I had made and arranged for further treatment. He appears a caring doctor who understands patient needs.

10th September 2016
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

Getting a first appointment in the ENT department can take a long time with many cancellations. There are frequent admin mistakes. Once you get there the service is great and all of the staff are excellent.

23rd August 2016
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

I have been seeing Mr Almeyda for over 2 years and have always found him to be totally professional. He listened intently to the problems I had and gave me a full and in depth explanation of my condition. He then gave me good, constructive advice and excellent treatment to help with my condition. I have been able to contact him by phone, for advice, at any time in the event of any changes to my condition or other related problems. I would fully recommend Mr Almeyda to any patient regardless of gender or age group. I understand from my last visit to Mr Almeyda that, most unfortunately, his services are now going to be with the hospital in Reading. From my personal view the JR Hospital’s loss of Mr Almeyda is definitely Reading’s gain. I cannot see any way that he could improve on what is already a first class service.

19th August 2016
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

I have been looked after by Mr Almeyda for several years & he always leaves me feeling optimistic &confident.He goes the extra mile to cover all ones problems.

Nearest Otolaryngologists