28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

I have nothing but praise for this doctor; from the initial consultation to the follow up visit, I was treated with exemplary care, consideration and expertise and was particularly impressed by the interest and insight he showed in my situation and history. I was also gratified by the thoughtful reassurance he gave me as to possible future recurrence of my condition and the encouragement I felt from his attitude to me 'as a person'. Altogether, a most positive experience, especially since the results of the treatment were entirely successful.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

Mr Almeyda was very polite, knowledgeable and explained his procedures and what he concluded very well so that I had every confidence in my consultation with him.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

Very approachable, friendly doctor, who explained things clearly.

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Reading

The consultation was very professional and extremely relaxing. he put me at ease with the details of the probable outcome of my treatment.

16th June 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

Very happy with the care I received. I was fully informed of all my options and what each option meant. Robert was very friendly and professional

Short link to review Mr Robert Almeyda: http://iwgc.net/efcfd