29th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wallingford Community Hospital

I felt listened to and in safe hands.

26th April 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Hospital

Exudes professionalism, charming and caring.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Wallingford Community Hospital

I feel very fortunate that Mr Almeyda has "taken me under his wing". He has reassured me that he and his Team will do all they can to minimise the detrimental effect of my partial hearing loss. He took time and care to explain what was causing the problem and how my hearing could be helped by my having my existing Hearing Aids replaced with a more effective model. True to his word, he arranged the necessary appointments with the Audiology & E N T teams. I am delighted to say that these were immediately put in place. He also arranged for a follow-up appointment to check on my progress in a few weeks time. I would like to add that All the Team in the ENT & Audiology Departments are Great - Nothing is too much trouble for them.

11th February 2017
Written by a patient at Circle Hospital

Mr Almeyda is a Consultant ENT specialist. I was treated for several issues after he identified some problems in my sinuses. From the outset he was kind and understanding, listened carefully to my full history and then explained what was wrong and how he would fix it. He was very reassuring and inspiring in a kind authoritative manner. Easy to feel at home with him all the way. In the pre-op room he introduced me to the team who were also very nice. After the op, which went flawlessly, thanks to his expertise and experience, he came to check all was ok, and then the morning afterwards before discharge. I cannot praise him and his team and the ward staff enough. A very rewarding and successful experience.

31st December 2016
Written by a carer at Royal Berkshire Hospital

He not only listened to my concerns but also tried really hard to put my daughter at ease and connect with her too.

Short link to review Mr Robert Almeyda: http://iwgc.net/efcfd