18th August 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Berkshire Hospital

My Daughter has been under the care of Mr Almeyda for a few years. I can honestly say You couldn't want for a better doctor. He is helpful, listens to what you say and tries to solve any problems that you have. It is unfortunate that my daughter now has to transfer to adult care as she has built up a good relationship with Mr Almeyda. I can highly recommend his services.

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

I was treated at short notice with the utmost care and respect

6th August 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Berkshire Hospital

I had my first consultation appointment with Mr Almeyda in July with regards to the plan to go ahead with a septorhinoplasty and nasal reconstruction. Mr Almeyda was extremely informative. He explained to me the procedure; how it works and the potential risks involved. At the same time he was reassuring and humorous. Being a seventeen year old boy, the way he spoke to me as though I am an adult was standout. Although the procedure is yet to go ahead, I feel in very good hands with Mr Almeyda and I look forward to the results to come.

5th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wallingford Community Hospital

Mr Almeyda put me at ease as soon as I walked in for my first meeting with him. I felt like he really cared for me as a patient and i would have no hesitation in seeing him again if needed before my allotted next appointment .

25th July 2017
Written by a carer at Royal Berkshire Hospital

The care from the doctor was great. He was marvellous with our 4 year old. Made her feel at ease and spoke directly to her rather than about her. Felt very happy with the care. On a wider note I know that ent at royal Berks is experiencing a very high caseload and as a result we waited for over a hour for both appointments. This is difficult when children are perhaps nervous about their appointment and you could see children getting worked up in the waiting area. I don't know what the solution is to this problem but the system is clearly under pressure.

Short link to review Mr Robert Almeyda: http://iwgc.net/efcfd