mr-simon-ellis

Written by a NHS patient at One Ashford Hospital
16th April 2021

I met Mr. Ellis for my first consultation. I felt totally at ease and completely trust him. He made me very welcome and listened and understood my situation. I have complete faith in him and look forward to the day when I can have my operation knowing that I'm in safe hands.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
15th April 2021

Mr Ellis has most carings person . I was under his treatment for the past one year and I am so glad to know him . In fact my treatment has finished with him at the moment . I would not go to any doctors but him if I needed . Hid bless you Mr Ellis . I am so lucky and happy to know you .

Written by a private patient at KIMS Hospital
14th April 2021

Just had one consultation but straight away I felt at ease with his manner and knowledge. I’m in the process of possible surgery and I have no qualms about this occurring.

14th April 2021

What can I say Mr Ellis gave me 5 star treatment. I have been under his care for a few years as a NHS patient. He is so caring understanding explains everything very clearly. Had knee replaced 30th March 2021.while I stayed at Kim’s he came to see me every day to check on my progress and any problems always set my mind at ease also in outpatients department came down specially to see me as had dressing issues and sorted me out. Generally such a lovely man and I can’t recommend him enough.Treatment second to none. Knee was much better after surgery no more constant pain just operation recovery.

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
17th March 2021

I was referred to Simon by my GP as an NHS patient in 2020 during the pandemic, but I've have had the best care I could wish for during this challenging time. Sadly I have now moved out of his area, as I would so much like him to have carried out the surgery I need for my knee replacement. But he has continued to be caring and compassionate by making several recommendations for other consultants in my new area that he knows that are equally as good. I have asked to remain under Simon's care if possible as I am happy to travel back to Kent from Norfolk where I am now living. But we will see. I am just happy I came across Simon during this difficult time and would highly recommend him to others.

Mr Simon Ellis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

FURTHER CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Simon hopes that now we are coming out of lockdown you remain safe and free from this terrible virus. He is now in a position to see patients where necessary face to face with appropriate social distancing at all three hospitals. He looks forward to continuing to provide the highest quality care through these unprecedented times. His practice team remain available to provide support. Mr Simon Ellis is one of the South East's leading knee surgeons. He has over 20 years’ experience as a consultant based in Kent. Simon has a very simple but important mission statement "I give the same quality of care to my patients as I would want my family and friends to receive". Simon prides himself on communication. He believes that listening, explaining knee problems in understandable terms and ensuring that patients have all the information needed to make their own management decisions is essential. Simon was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for care from iWantGreatCare early in 2019. His reviews have continued to reflect the values he strives to achieve. Simon's base is KIMS Hospital in Maidstone, but he covers North Kent through the Spire Alexandra Hospital, Walderslade as well as East Kent through the One Ashford Hospital in Ashford. Simon specialises in knee sports injuries which include meniscal and ligament issues as well as the management of knee arthritis. Simon was appointed as the Medical Advisory Committee chair at the Spire Alexandra Hospital in March 2020 a role within the management team to oversee the quality of care in the hospital. Whether you are insured, self funding or referred by your general practitioner through the NHS electronic referral scheme - availability is no issue and Simon, supported by his practice management team at KMS Professionals, will ensure that your knee problem is sorted as quickly as possible. You can make an appointment to see Simon by contacting Hana, his practice manager or his team by telephone on 01622 620920 or by email simonellis@kentmedical.co.uk.

Short link to review Mr Simon Ellis: http://iwgc.net/echkw