mr-simon-ellis

Written by a private patient at KIMS Hospital
5th July 2021

Mr. Ellis was very helpful and listened to me! He then recommended injections for the time being.

Written by a private patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
30th June 2021

I have known Mr Simon Ellis for nearly 10 years and he has kept my knees intact during that time, but I finally needed a knee replacement, He was initially referred to me by an eminent neurosurgeon Richard Gullan. Outstanding skills matched with genuine nice guy approach. Nothing is to much trouble for him and his team. Thank you!

Written by a private patient at KIMS Hospital
24th June 2021

Referred to Simon by my Physio who highly recommended his expertise in knee injuries. Simon was thorough in his testing and identified the cause of a long pending knee injury that I have been suffering from for over 7 years. I have been provided with excellent care and very happy and relieved to finally have a solution.

Written by a NHS patient at KIMS Hospital
22nd June 2021

I was referred to knee Consultant Mr Ellis recently because of problems with my knees. I was very pleased with the professional and thorough way that he examined my knees and with his long experience dealing with knee problems, he very clearly explained what he considered the problems to be and the options available to resolve them. I am very happy for him to proceed with his recommended treatment

Written by a NHS patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
16th June 2021

I found Mr Ellis a very caring consultant. He explained to me my problems with my knee and could not help me because of my renal condition. However he said he would contact Kent and Canterbury Hospital who have a renal unit.I am very greatful for his help and advice and would like to thank him for his time. He even went outside the hospital to meet my wife to explain the situation, which she greatly appreciated. A real gentleman. I

Mr Simon Ellis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: After over 12 months of difficulties as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, the future is now bright and surgical services are returning to the new norm. Simon is able to see patients and offer surgery with safety in all three hospitals. He continues to provide the highest quality care supported by his practice team. Mr Simon Ellis is one of the South East's leading knee surgeons. He has over 20 years’ experience as a consultant based in Kent. Simon has a very simple but important mission statement "I give the same quality of care to my patients as I would want my family and friends to receive". Simon prides himself on communication. He believes that listening, explaining knee problems in understandable terms and ensuring that patients have all the information needed to make their own management decisions is essential. Simon was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for care from iWantGreatCare early in 2019. His reviews have continued to reflect the values he strives to achieve. Simon's base is KIMS Hospital in Maidstone, but he covers North Kent through the Spire Alexandra Hospital, Walderslade as well as East Kent through the One Ashford Hospital in Ashford. Simon specialises in knee sports injuries which include meniscal and ligament issues as well as the management of knee arthritis. Simon was appointed as the Medical Advisory Committee chair at the Spire Alexandra Hospital in March 2020 a role within the management team to oversee the quality of care in the hospital. Whether you are insured, self funding or referred by your general practitioner through the NHS electronic referral scheme - availability is no issue and Simon, supported by his practice management team at KMS Professionals, will ensure that your knee problem is sorted as quickly as possible. You can make an appointment to see Simon by contacting Hana, his practice manager or his team by telephone on 01622 620920 or by email simonellis@kentmedical.co.uk.

Short link to review Mr Simon Ellis: http://iwgc.net/echkw