mr-simon-ellis

18th January 2021

I saw Dr Ellis a few years after I originally tore my ACL due to an accident where I tore my meniscus. He carefully listened and understood my situation to date and we decided to have ACL reconstruction surgery to avoid any further damage. After my surgery I became increasingly worried and panicked whilst at home to the point I emailed him to check in, he rang me straight back to reassure me and followed up a few days later. He has always been on hand to answer any questions I may of had and always followed up. I completely trusted Dr Ellis and feel extremely satisfied with the care I received.

15th January 2021

Mr Ellis put my mind to rest as he answered all questions concerning my knee pain and what could be done at the moment as Covid is at its peak. Had an X-ray immediately and the wait was not long at all. Having a follow up appontment in a weeks time to have injection to ease pain while waiting for Covid to ease enough to safely have my operation. A|lso he was happy to discuss supplement I could take orally to help in mean- time.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
12th January 2021

Mr Ellis listens very intently and I always feel that I would leave the appointment with a good understanding of my problem, and on this last occasion my knee is already greatly improved following the treatment that he performed.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
12th January 2021

I have seen Mr Ellis before for an arthroscopy which he performed excellently. He has a friendly relaxed approach and explains things carefully and respectfully. I have every confidence in him.

12th January 2021

Me Ellis is a very friendly person , he was very helpful and listened to my concerns and helped me feel at ease with the out come of my MRI .

Mr Simon Ellis was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

FURTHER CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: Simon hopes that now we are coming out of lockdown you remain safe and free from this terrible virus. He is now in a position to see patients where necessary face to face with appropriate social distancing at all three hospitals. He looks forward to continuing to provide the highest quality care through these unprecedented times. His practice team remain available to provide support. Mr Simon Ellis is one of the South East's leading knee surgeons. He has over 20 years’ experience as a consultant based in Kent. Simon has a very simple but important mission statement "I give the same quality of care to my patients as I would want my family and friends to receive". Simon prides himself on communication. He believes that listening, explaining knee problems in understandable terms and ensuring that patients have all the information needed to make their own management decisions is essential. Simon was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for care from iWantGreatCare early in 2019. His reviews have continued to reflect the values he strives to achieve. Simon's base is KIMS Hospital in Maidstone, but he covers North Kent through the Spire Alexandra Hospital, Walderslade as well as East Kent through the One Ashford Hospital in Ashford. Simon specialises in knee sports injuries which include meniscal and ligament issues as well as the management of knee arthritis. Simon was appointed as the Medical Advisory Committee chair at the Spire Alexandra Hospital in March 2020 a role within the management team to oversee the quality of care in the hospital. Whether you are insured, self funding or referred by your general practitioner through the NHS electronic referral scheme - availability is no issue and Simon, supported by his practice management team at KMS Professionals, will ensure that your knee problem is sorted as quickly as possible. You can make an appointment to see Simon by contacting Hana, his practice manager or his team by telephone on 01622 620920 or by email simonellis@kentmedical.co.uk.

Short link to review Mr Simon Ellis: http://iwgc.net/echkw