mr-sanjay-trikha

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
5th February 2020

He is the best orthopaedic knee consultant I have engaged with over a number of years. Don't be put off by his high energy manner he rarely sits in his consultancy room for more than 5 minutes without moving around or out I experienced a short recovery time following total knee replacement surgery i.e. within 5 weeks driving and walking without crutches, 110 degree + bend in the knee when sitting down and walking with a straight leg. However be warned, he sets exceptionally high standards for you and your physiotherapist and will communicate to the latter if you are not progressing fast enough. His advice to hire a physio-lab icing machine reduced the swelling and pain period and recommended physio therapist should be taken up. Personally, the physio was more painful than the post op

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
27th January 2020

Highly recommend! Mr Trikha has been a great doctor, he is very knowledgable, friendly and professional and has been very caring and helpful throughout my treatment! I had ACL reconstruction surgery which went really well and I have had a super speedy recovery and the knee feels as good as new! I will definitely go back to see Mr Trikha if I have any other knee problems in the future!

17th January 2020

Mr Trikha was very informative which made me trust what he was saying. He was very patient as that instead of rushing into an operation on my knee he gave me time for my injury to heal, which has ended up resulting in me not having a operation. Whereas I would have felt that many other doctors would have just done the operation as soon as possible, and not allowed me the chance to recover normally.

8th January 2020

I originally saw Mr Trikha 4 years as a result of an injury caused through a sporting accident. I was seen and attended to promptly and within days had completed Xrays and MRI to understand the extent of the injury. Although physio healed my knee originally, this year saw swelling increase, and upon seeing Mr Trikha again he quickly diagnosed the issue and got me to be seen by another MRI the following morning. Surgery quickly followed and on the same day my knee was feeling better than it had in months. I found Mr Trikha to be friendly and approachable doctor at the top of his game, and would not hesitate to recommend him to others

21st December 2019

I was first referred to Mr Trikha on 17 September by my GP following hip and spinal surgery in past two years which had caused increasing discomfort in my left knee. I was able to see be seen within a few days and following an examination and X-Ray Mr Trikha arranged for both CT and MRI scans and these showed the need for a Total Replacement of my left Knee. in case of any post-op issues due to my age Mr Trikha recommended the Schoen Clinic for the operation due to their 24 hour support care; a wise move. The operation took place on 6 November and was a success and I was able to walk and climb stairs the next day. However, later the second evening I had some post- op difficulties that were very effectively dealt with by the trauma team and I left the clinic as expected on 9 October. I started physio immediately and saw Mr Trikha two weeks later by which time I was using a single crutch only when out shopping and after 5 weeks my physio discharged me. Earlier this week I saw Mr Trikha who said progress was excellent for 3 months and remarkable as it was 6 weeks to the day since the operation. Everything is working perfectly and I offer my sincere thanks to Paul Trikha for his care and expertise.

Mr Paul Trikha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons