mr-robert-winterton

Mr Robert Winterton

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

1st December 2020

I just wanted to send you an email to thank both yourself and Mr Winterton for the fantastic treatment you gave me as a patient. It has healed up beautifully and you cant see where the excision was taken and I’m really happy with this. Everything went as Mr Winterton said and Im over the moon with it. Thanks again for everything, merry Christmas to Mr Winterton and all the staff at the Alex

25th November 2020

Mr Winterton is amazing. I cannot thank him enough. He is a true gentleman with amazing surgical skills and bedside manner. I felt totally at ease with him and like everything was under control when I had my surgery. The results are life changing. I lost many stones over the years and ended up with a saggy stomach. It is no longer saggy and that is down to Mr Winterton. His team are also a credit to him. Do not hesitate!

Written by a patient at BMI The Highfield Hospital
25th November 2020

A massive thank you to Mr. Ron Winterton. After waiting numerous years for Brest Reduction Surgery, Rob was recommended. At my first consultation , Rob made me feel at ease, he explained the procedure, listened and answered all my fears. The surgery was straight forward, the after care was superb and I am over the moon with the results. I would highly recommend without hesitation Mr. Rob Winterton and his excellent team.

Written by a patient at BMI The Highfield Hospital
25th November 2020

I had Otoplasty (ear pinning) surgery performed by Dr Winterton and I am extremely grateful and overjoyed by both the results and the treatment that I received. The initial consultation was very informative and put my mind at ease in regard to both the operation and the potential results. Furthermore, I received a further phone consultation closer to the operation to reaffirm everything previously discussed, therefore I was well informed and I knew exactly what to expect when I went in for surgery. The operation was successful and overall the entire process was smooth and professional. I cannot express how happy I am with the results. I would highly recommend Dr Winterton to anyone who is considering Otoplasty and may be nervous about it as you are given a realistic, detailed idea of the entire process and are encouraged to ask any questions/express any worries you may have.

21st October 2020

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Rob Winterton and his team. I am now 7 weeks post op Tummy Tuck and I couldn’t be happier with my results. From my initial contact with Vicki - Robs PA, right through to my 6-week post op check-up the service and support I have received from both Rob and Vicki has been of a very high standard. From my first consultation with Rob, I knew I wanted him to be my surgeon, he took the time to explain the procedure, listen to my needs and answered any questions I had. Rob is very easy to talk to and the reviews and pictures I had seen of his work speaks for itself! Both Rob and Vicki made the process very straightforward, all information received verbally was also provided in writing. On the day of surgery, Rob and his team at HCA Wilmslow were very supportive and helped me to feel at ease, the aftercare after my surgery was amazing. The surgery was straightforward and my recovery has been easier than I thought it would be. Post - surgery care has been outstanding and I am able to contact Rob any time I need advice and I always receive a swift response. I have waited 10 years to have this procedure and I am very happy with my choice of surgeon and results, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommended Rob to anyone. Thanks Rob for changing my life and helping me to feel happier and confident in myself.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Robert Winterton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Thank you for looking me up! I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children. So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons