Mr Paraskevas (Barry) Paraskeva

I am general, colorectal and laparoscopic surgeon in London. I work at St Mary's Hospital in London which is part of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. I also work privately in the Lindo Wing st St Mary's Hospital. I have a specialist interest in single port and scarless laparoscopic surgery

20th February 2016
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

I found this doctor to be very personable, easy going and down to earth. He was willing to actually talk to me and answer all my questions. . I wish all doctors brought such enthusiasm and skill to their practices. Top notch. My recovery was way beyond what I had imagined- no complications and I felt as good as new in no time. Could not have asked for a better Surgeon. He is humble and approcable. My only wish is that he is blessed with good health so he can continue his profession with the pride he deserves. Simply Thank you.

20th December 2015
Written by a patient at St Mary's Hospital

From my first consultation with Mr Paraskeva I was reassured by his calm unhurried manner, ability to listen and communicate effectively. I had total confidence in him and his operating skills. I have seen a number of surgeons over the years and Mr Paraskeva is at the top!

Short link to review Mr Paraskevas (Barry) Paraskeva: http://iwgc.net/eesbn