Mr Nikhil Pawa

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

I was diagnosed with a bowel cancer at the beginning of October 2018 and I had an operation in mid November 2018. Dr Pawa was always very clear in explaining to me how I was going to be treated at each stage. He has given me a great confidence and trust in him. I knew that I was in very good hand. Thank you and I am grateful to Dr Pawa.

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

I was diagnosed with a bowel cancer at the beginning of October 2018 and I was operated in November 2018 by Dr Pawa. He was always very clear in explaining to me how I was going to be operated and treated after the operation. He was sympathetic and professional. I felt immediately I was in a good hand. I am now well recovered and everything is fine. I’m grateful to him and I’m pleased to know that I ‘ll be monitored and looked after.

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Dr N Pawa is a really lovely doctor I trust him doing any surgery on me he is very kind and very caring .

Short link to review Mr Nikhil Pawa: http://iwgc.net/egl24