« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at The Lister Hospital
17th September 2020

Mr Pawa is an excellent and trustworthy surgeon who truly cares about his patients. I was under the care of Mr Pawa recently and underwent endometrial surgery at the Lister Hospital. He kept me and my husband fully informed throughout the consultation and provided a thorough explanation as to what the problem is, what steps are required to resolve it and what procedure need to be performed. From the beginning, we were immensely impressed with Mr Pawa's surgical expertise, his interpersonal skills and his methodical approach in preparing a patient for a surgery. Mr Pawa always provided me assuring answers to all my queries and at times if I have forgotten to ask something, Mr Pawa gave me a call from his precious time to make sure I am assured. The standard of care was truly exceptional and I felt that I was in safe hands with Mr Pawa. Mr Pawa is a very compassionate, reassuring and friendly person and I would recommend him to anyone who is going through the similar problem. Thank you so much Mr Pawa.

Written by a carer at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
16th August 2020

Mr Pawa is an excellent surgeon who truly cares about his patients. He keeps his patients fully appraised throughout the process and provides a thorough explanation as to what the procedure will entail. My mother is under the care of Mr Pawa and recently underwent colorectal surgery at the Lister Hospital. From the outset, we were immensely impressed with Mr Pawa's surgical expertise, his interpersonal skills and in addition his methodical approach in preparing for surgery. Mr Pawa kept us fully informed both pre-operatively and post-operatively. The standard of care was truly exceptional and my mother felt that she was in excellent hands. Mr Pawa was very compassionate and reassuring and my mother's surgery was a success. Thank you, Mr Pawa.

5th July 2020

Mr Pawa has that rare ability of being able to combine exceptional levels of competence with exceptional levels of care and personability. Being in his hands made me feel deeply assured and - even in the maelstrom of my difficult health problem - inspired. Keep it up please. You make the world a better place.

6th April 2020

I was diagnosed with a tumour in my bowel on Feb 14th 2020 after a Colonoscopy. A total shock!! My partner and I met with Mr Pawa what a wonderful man on the 2nd March. He explained absolutely everything to me about the operation. I came away feeling very confident I was in this mans hands. I also at this appointment met his Colecteral nurse Sarah Byrne. She was always there on the phone to answer any questions I had forgotten to ask Mr Pawa. After explaining everything to me he was to operate on March 19th at West Mid. However due to the virus this was changed to 17th March at Chelsea and Westminster. I met him on the morning of the operation he has a very calming infuence. I also met members of his team. The operation went well and as promised he phoned my partner after to let him know how the operation went. He has since called me to say my biopsies are clear I have no cancer and do not need Chemotherapy. He has told me I will have regular checks and see him once the lockdown is over. This man is fantastic.

2nd April 2020

A very caring, informative and reassuring consultation

« 1 2 3 4 »