Mr Nikhil Pawa

16th March 2019
Written by a carer at West Middlesex University Hospital

An excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and kind, always dealt quickly with queries. Extremely supportive, post operative checks were excellent too.

16th March 2019
Written by a carer at West Middlesex University Hospital

My wife unfortunately had appendicitis whilst giving birth at West Middlesex which then went on to perforate. The surgical team and in particular Mr Pawa were outstanding in their communication and were diligent in providing high quality care throughout our stay in hospital. As a healthcare professional myself I was very impressed with his manner, professionalism and I would highly recommend Mr Pawa to other patients. He was able to address our concerns very well providing us with clear explanations on why certain decisions would be more appropriate than others. West mid are lucky to have him. My wife has made a full recovery and we are extremely thankful to Mr Pawa for making a difficult start to parenthood that little bit easier.

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Mr. Pawa was introduced to me to undertake a surgical solution to my Crone’s disease. He guided me through the removal of my colon within a very difficult framework of circumstances. His patience, dedication, understanding and professional knowledge inspired confidence and trust while his wit helped bring a smile even during the most difficult of times. He took the time to become acquainted with the depth of my long case, to listen to me and my concerns and to then include me in both the process and issues that arose. This inclusive attitude makes an enormous difference and is the essence of support and care. He managed my overall care through more than four and a half months in hospital and he has maintained his support after that period. I am due to have a further large surgical procedure in the coming weeks and Mr. Pawa will manage this second phase of the surgical process. He is an inspiring leader and has attracted a team of dedicated caring individuals to his support. A credit to the profession and to the NHS. I can not express my gratitude and thanks to Mr. Pawa and his team.

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

I was diagnosed with a bowel cancer at the beginning of October 2018 and I had an operation in mid November 2018. Dr Pawa was always very clear in explaining to me how I was going to be treated at each stage. He has given me a great confidence and trust in him. I knew that I was in very good hand. Thank you and I am grateful to Dr Pawa.

11th February 2019
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

I was diagnosed with a bowel cancer at the beginning of October 2018 and I was operated in November 2018 by Dr Pawa. He was always very clear in explaining to me how I was going to be operated and treated after the operation. He was sympathetic and professional. I felt immediately I was in a good hand. I am now well recovered and everything is fine. I’m grateful to him and I’m pleased to know that I ‘ll be monitored and looked after.

Short link to review Mr Nikhil Pawa: http://iwgc.net/egl24