Mr Nikhil Pawa

Written by a carer at West Middlesex University Hospital
6th December 2019

My daughter was admitted as an emergency patient earlier this year and underwent major surgery. As parents it was an extremely traumatic ordeal and we are so grateful to Dr Pawa and his team. Dr Pawa spoke to us in detail of the procedure and the after care and always made us feel informed of everything he reassured our daughter that she would be back playing football in no time and true to his word she was. Dr Pawa always went that extra mile for us he was happy to speak with us out of work should we have any issues. Sixth months later Dr Pawa performed the reversal operation for our daughter and with his excellent surgery skills made sure that it scarring was kept to a minimal, we are truly amazed at the work he does and can never thank him enough for what he did. He is truly a remarkable surgeon and an asset to West Middlesex Hospital.

21st November 2019

I don’t often write reviews but I have been overwhelmed with the level of care and attention that Dr Pawa has shown to both myself as a patient but also to my family. Dr Pawa really went the extra mile showing a level of dedication to his work that I have not seen before. He even checked on my progress whilst on holiday which I was greatly impressed with. Dr Pawa shows a great ability to put the patients mind to ease and explain things clearly and in a very trusting way. I would add that he is by far the most patient focused Dr I have had looking after me. West Middlesex Hospital are really privileged to have such a great Dr doing such great work. Thanks again for looking after me.

6th November 2019

Mr Pawa's ability to listen to and observe a patient is unparalleled in my experience. He answers questions and explains procedures and outcomes in detail and with great patience. I was greatly impressed by his thoroughness in consulting expert colleagues in Basingstoke to ensure the best possible approach to and outcome of my surgery. I am delighted at the neatness of the scars from my surgery! I was also privileged to observe Mr Pawa talking to a very confused elderly patient in the same ward. Mr Pawa showed great kindness to the patient and was able to get him to provide important information despite his confused state.

26th October 2019

My son used the word, “ respectful”. I had a colostomy and reversal with Dr. Pawa. His care is unparalleled, in my experience. I am a 77 year old mental health professional. The nursing staff and his own colleagues revere him and say he’s the best. He has carefully followed my progress thru all the stages, like a reassuring friend. My op was 8 hours long. He perseveres where others might take short cuts. My trust is 100 % and for a doubting Thomas like me, that’s extraordinary. He explains well and is encouraging. The results speak for themselves. Thank you, Dr. Pawa.

16th October 2019

Mr Pawa met up with me and my family to explain my illness and what procedures would follow. He was very kind and patient and explained in detail what I needed to know and I feel confident that I will be well looked after.

Short link to review Mr Nikhil Pawa: http://iwgc.net/egl24