6th April 2020

I was diagnosed with a tumour in my bowel on Feb 14th 2020 after a Colonoscopy. A total shock!! My partner and I met with Mr Pawa what a wonderful man on the 2nd March. He explained absolutely everything to me about the operation. I came away feeling very confident I was in this mans hands. I also at this appointment met his Colecteral nurse Sarah Byrne. She was always there on the phone to answer any questions I had forgotten to ask Mr Pawa. After explaining everything to me he was to operate on March 19th at West Mid. However due to the virus this was changed to 17th March at Chelsea and Westminster. I met him on the morning of the operation he has a very calming infuence. I also met members of his team. The operation went well and as promised he phoned my partner after to let him know how the operation went. He has since called me to say my biopsies are clear I have no cancer and do not need Chemotherapy. He has told me I will have regular checks and see him once the lockdown is over. This man is fantastic.

2nd April 2020

A very caring, informative and reassuring consultation

21st March 2020

I'm so pleased and lucky to have Dr N Paws,, amazing Doctor and above all amazing person,,he made me feel very relaxed and comfortable from day one,,which is important,,his very clear when he explains things to you about your situation,,,I can recommend this doctor to everyone his amazing,,you know your in good hands,,,and safe,,,I'm very thankful that I have this Doctor Pawa ....I'm a private patient and I'm pleased with him from the start,,thank you Tiina Y

18th March 2020

Mr Pawa is the epitome of of a highly specialised and deeply caring surgeon. I have been under his care for some time in preparation for complex surgery and he has and is freely giving me of his valuable time and knowledge ensuring that I am comfortable, properly prepared and understand the upcoming procedure. I could not expect to be in the hands of anyone better; he is A1plus!

11th March 2020

After having a colorectal problem for many a years I was referred to have a surgery done. Because of my other problems it was noted that I may have problem going through with anaesthesia. I was in a state of shock and panic attack when Mr Pawa took me aside in a room and offered me an explanation as to what it should be done. Engaging himself with me, explaining clearly and listening attentively to what I had to say gave me a sense of confidence that he is the one I would trust my life with. I was prepared to go under any surgery he would offered me. I am particularly honoured and lucky to have been able to be placed on his list. The outcome has seen a massive sea of change in the quality of life that I did not have previously. To say that I owe him a debt of gratitude for what he has done for me is an understatement. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Pawa to whoever that may have the same problem that I used to.

Short link to review Mr Nikhil Pawa: http://iwgc.net/egl24