17th April 2021

I cannot thank Mr Prabhudesai enough. He was extremely attentive and caring. He communicated with me at every stage and was happy to be contacted and always got back to me very quickly. I felt he had my best interests at heart and was committed to achieving the best outcome for me from both a surgical and personal well being perspective.

8th April 2021

My son, who is 17 has been suffering with issues for well over a year. We asked for a referral to a specialist from our GP. We were very pleased to have met with Mr Ash Prabhudesai. We first had a pleasant consultation, leading to surgery. My son who also suffers with anxiety, was petrified. Dr Prabhudesai, has a great work ethic and was extremely understanding and patient with my son. My son, having seen many different Drs for his issues, said “he was the kindest and best doctor”, he had dealt with. He is so approachable and genuinely passionate. I highly recommend Dr Ash Prabhudesai for anyone in need of a colorectal consultant or surgeon.

16th March 2021

Excellent Doctor. He listened to my problem and knew instantly what was wrong and discussed the procedure with me.

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
21st January 2021

I would like to thank Mr Prabhudesai and his team of colorectal nurses and all theatre staff for the excellent care that I received during my recent investigations and surgery at MVH and THH hospitals . I will always be very grateful for the prompt care and attention given to me at such a worrying and anxious time . Mr Prabhudesai was kind and approachable , attentive and professional at all times allowing me to have complete faith in him and in decisions made throughout the whole process. I was always greeted with a smile and encouraging words at each consultation and meeting on the ward despite such unprecedented and busy times . I have nothing but praise and admiration for the amazing care Mr Prabhudesai has given to me . Thankyou .

Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital
26th December 2020

Mr Ash Prabhudesai is a great consultant. He helped my Mum when she was in great pain and kept me informed of her progress and explained everything in a way I would understand. I am very grateful for his help and I would definitely recommend him.

Short link to review Mr Ash Prabhudesai: http://iwgc.net/e6lw