Mr Ash Prabhudesai

Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital
26th December 2020

Mr Ash Prabhudesai is a great consultant. He helped my Mum when she was in great pain and kept me informed of her progress and explained everything in a way I would understand. I am very grateful for his help and I would definitely recommend him.

Written by a patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
13th December 2020

I have had a great experience with Mr Prabhudesai! From the get go he was extremely caring, thorough and clear. Highly recommend!

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
18th November 2020

Dr Prabhudesai was very professional, patient and knowledgeable when I was in his care! Highly recommend him, you’ll be in good hands!

Written by a patient at BMI Bishops Wood Hospital
3rd November 2020

I couldnt have asked for a better outcome from the procedure thanks to Dr Prabhudesai. He was attentitive, clear and explained everything in depth right from the initial consultation. Highly recommmend as a physician & surgeon.

Written by a carer at Hillingdon Hospital
23rd July 2020

Mr Prabhudesai was very caring to my friend who has Parkinson’s disease and is very deaf And often confused. When Hillingdon Hospital was cancelling operations because of the prospect of COVID he contacted me to make alternative arrangements for her surgery for which I was very grateful. He performed the surgery Privately because the NHS had cancelled surgery at Hillingdon Hospital. He has taken a real interest in her convalescence at a very difficult time. Her care home has remained Virus free but we are still unable to visit except on one to one in the garden when a slot is available.

Short link to review Mr Ash Prabhudesai: http://iwgc.net/e6lw