miss-bubby-d-thava

Miss Bubby D Thava

Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
16th February 2020

Miss Thava carried out emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix and saved my life. Everything happened very fast, so I only spoke to her shortly before the operation, but I wanted to thank her from the bottom of my heart. Everything went very well. I can't thank her enough for the amazing work she did.

Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital
29th May 2019

Miss Bubby Thava went far beyond her normal duties. She was kind professional and showed much concern with all her patients.Nothing was to much example late one night when Bubby visited my bedside she went to get me a drink of milk and something to eat,not only that Bubby phoned my wife to give her an update on how I was. This lady is a credit to West Mid Hospital and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anybody needing surgery. Ray Harding patient.

Bubby is a consultant general and colorectal surgeon. She has an interest in colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease and laparoscopic surgery. Prior to becoming a consultant surgeon she undertook colorectal surgery fellowships at St. Mark's Hospital, London. She completed her specialist registrar training in the Oxford Deanery.

Short link to review Miss Bubby D Thava: http://iwgc.net/eftci