Miss Bubby D Thava

Bubby is a consultant general and colorectal surgeon. She has an interest in colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease and laparoscopic surgery. Prior to becoming a consultant surgeon she undertook colorectal surgery fellowships at St. Mark's Hospital, London. She completed her specialist registrar training in the Oxford Deanery.

29th May 2019
Written by a patient at West Middlesex University Hospital

Miss Bubby Thava went far beyond her normal duties. She was kind professional and showed much concern with all her patients.Nothing was to much example late one night when Bubby visited my bedside she went to get me a drink of milk and something to eat,not only that Bubby phoned my wife to give her an update on how I was. This lady is a credit to West Mid Hospital and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anybody needing surgery. Ray Harding patient.

21st October 2014
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

Dr Bubby Thava was very professional, polite and had an amazing positive attitude. She took time to listen to what I had to say and correctly advised me with my after care. I would highly recommend her to any patient.

Short link to review Miss Bubby D Thava: http://iwgc.net/eftci