West Middlesex University Hospital

Twickenham Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, England, TW7 6AF

12th September 2019

I am very pleased with Dr Nikhil Pawa and his continued support whilst looking after me during my treatment. He is a pleasant and optimistic doctor and always made time available for my appointments. He helped me psychologically and kept me personally feeling reassured and positive. I looked forward to my appointments with him and it was a blessing to have him look after me and I am very grateful for his help and service. Many thanks, Lina De Freitas.

Written by a member of staff
5th August 2019

West Middlesex hospital is a great Hospital. Staffs are agreeable, kind , compassionate and hard working. As a staff I feel safe and happy working in West Middlesex hospital. There are many opportunities for career progression and you are well supported with that. Staff are very nice to work with and support you at all times which is nice. It feels more like family than colleagues when you are working with staff on shifts and that makes your day much easier and more pleasant.

28th June 2019

I have been attending the Gynaecology Dept at West Middlesex Hospital on /off for the past 2 1/2 years. The Nursing staff are wonderful, always kind, go out of their way to help you and treat you with respect. They deserve 100% respect too, patients need to remember they are providing an excellent service and it comes free, no huge Medical Insurance Policies needed. Cannot salute the NHS enough! Dr S Abdi and Dr N Nunes are in my opinion very professional, kind excellent Doctors and the whole Gynaecology team do great work, thank you and well done to you all, I've really appreciated all your help.

22nd January 2019

Brilliant care by staff!!!

{{category}} working at West Middlesex University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review West Middlesex University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6e9