Mr MN Bittar

I have a mix cardiac and thoracic surgical practice. In cardiac surgery I have a special interest in aortic surgery, minimally invasive aortic surgery, I also perform the general cardiac operations ( CABG, OPCAB and valve surgery). In thoracic surgery, I deal with chest wall, lung, pleural and mediastinal surgical diseases. I have special interest in the minimally invasive approach (video assisted thoracoscopic procedures-VATS lobectomy) and fractured ribs fixation

• Cardiothoracic surgery

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at Avondale Unit

I had complete confidence in Mr Bittar during my recent appt with him. He explained everything in detail and was courteous and polite.

25th February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

In December 2017 i had my aortic arch replaced by Mr Bittar. The care and treatment i received was first class from start to finish. Many thanks to Mr Bittar and his team.

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

In November 2017 I had a double bypass and aortic valve replacement that was performed by Mr Bittar. The operation was 110% successful and this can only be down to his professionalism and dedication. Should you be reading this PRIOR to your operation/procedure please be confident that you are in safe hands. Not only with Mr Bittar but the whole Specialist Team in Theatre and the ICU. Thank you all very much for giving me my life back.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I had cardiac bypass surgery in November 2017 with excellent care from Mr Bittar and his team both pre and post surgery. I found Mr Bittar and his team to be extremely professional, caring and dedicated. All the staff on the surgical and intensive care wards at Blackpool Victoria were excellent, always willing to listen with a friendly manner.

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I had an aortic valve replacement at the end of September, Mr. Bittar visited me regularly, everyone were kind and helpful. I can now walk a reasonable distance without being out of breath. I feel I have got my life back. Thank you

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons