victoria-hospital-2
1 2 3 4 5 69,605 reviews Write a review

Victoria Hospital

Whinney Heys Road, Blackpool, England, FY3 8NR

8th August 2018

Hi, My review is about one of the staff member at Cardiac Invesitgation Department. My Nan went there for a 24 heart monitor and the man who fitted introduced himself as Leon. Later I had a good look at his badge to make sure his name. Leon Mason . Highly inapropriate conversation from start to end, he was more interested in me than talking to my nan. At the end of attaching the monitor he used these awfull words: as much as I would like to Look at you , you can cover yourself now:. I found this really very offensive. My nan, god love her cant hear properly but this staff was awful with attitude and absoultley no manners whatsover. I wish we would not have to deal with him in future.

21st June 2018

it is a great hospital and got wonderful care

24th March 2018

I can only say Blackpool Victoria hospital is a great hospital for anyone needing care in the lung & heart department.

24th February 2018

I have just completed 12 weekly visits on the Oncology Unit at Victoria Hospital. I found all staff friendly, respectful and very professional. Giving me confidence in treatment given, making my time while there comfortable and less traumatic.

16th February 2018

The midwife on the day unit, was helpful but slow, did not intoduce themselves. The midwife caled Natalie on ward D was extremely rude, it was obvious that she did not want to be at work. She was inpatient and inconsiderate with mums to be, clearly in the wrong job.

{{category}} working at Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6dm