victoria-hospital-2
1 2 3 4 5 69,610 reviews Write a review

Victoria Hospital

Whinney Heys Road, Blackpool, England, FY3 8NR

12th February 2019

I am writing on behalf of my friend that attended cardiac investigation unit Blackpool Victoria hospital. My friend was there to collect a device for her heart. we were seen by a man who introduced himself as Leon. He had another gentleman with him we didn't catch his name but he was being trained. We found Mr Leon extremely rude and he used inappropriate language and made inappropriate remarks about my skirt. He then carried on explaining what he was doing but he made my friend very uncomfortable with his rather pervert manners. As the other gentleman left the room for something, Mr Leon made really offensive and racist remarks about that gentleman and his size. We were simply shocked. Same day were leaving for our holiday otherwise I would have written a letter of complaint same day. My friend was really anxious and she suffers palpitation , this situation made her bit upset and she felt intimidated. we both were not happy about his remarks not only about us but also about the other gentleman who was being trained there. I feel like we should write to a newspaper , this kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable. We can not believe this prehistoric behaviour.

29th January 2019

very attentive and professional

25th January 2019

Like the review i gave whilst at Rosemere,Royal Preston Hospital i can find no fault with the treatment i received at Victoria Hospital.

8th January 2019

All the staff at the cardiology department were efficient, professional and friendly. The hospital was clean. Didn't have to wait long before been seen. Cannot praise them enough!

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
10th December 2018

Amazing care and flexibility by kind and caring nurses.

{{category}} working at Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6dm