victoria-hospital-2
1 2 3 4 5 69,619 reviews Write a review

Victoria Hospital

Whinney Heys Road, Blackpool, England, FY3 8NR

16th January 2020

What more can I say ................ Other than I received fantastic care and treatment not just by the medical team, but by the everyone from cleaning services to Physio staff and Cleaning staff. I received great care following both my Hip replacement and was discharged from the hospital in less than 2 1/2 days stay. Thank you so much

16th December 2019

I would definitely recommend this hospital for Cardio, having been in appreciation of the work undertaken for 15 years. For the most recent AVR, for which I have written a review, the end to end of what was provided was very good indeed, and the oncome superb. However, the nurses at intensive care seemed to be short staffed. A well publicised national problem of Nurse shortage, but it would be wrong of me not to notice. Always wonder how Blackpool copes with so much paper in the workflow, but they seem to make it work. Would not think of going anywhere else for Cardio.

7th November 2019

I recently spent 8 days in ICU and the Lancashire Cardiac centre and these must be the best nurses in the UK. The care that I received was second to none and I left the hospital feeling I was leaving part of my family behind. Nothing was too much trouble for them and their concern for me was so genuine and sincere. What an amazing team of nurses.

24th October 2019

I had lung surgery in July 2019 The treatment I received from all the ward nursing team was wonderful and off a high level The environment was clean and tidy and I felt the nursing team treated me with dignity and respect. The only slight comment I have, was the sister on the ward. I know it is hard to deal with bed management, which may cause Individual work stress (obvious what she was doing, looking for people to discharge) but she should take lessons from the nursing ward staff, adopting empathy and compassion instead of abruptness in her communication style when conversing with patients. Other than this little negative point, (one person out of a full team is not bad) the whole experience of being treated in Blackpool hospital was very positive and I would recommend the high standard of nursing care to my friends and family.

2nd October 2019

The care I received in the CCU heart department was second to none, to have your own nurse watching you day and night was very comforting and reassuring.

23rd August 2019

A dedicated team to provide assessment for this rare condition .

15th July 2019

I recently attended the Breast Care Clinic at Blackpool Victoria Hospital and was so impressed with my experience. Every member of staff I met introduced themselves and let me know what was going to happen. The service was fast, thorough and excellent every step of the way. I really had my mind put at rest. They said it would be a one stop shop and it certainly was. I don't see how this could have been better had I been a private patient. The service was excellent.

14th July 2019

the new part was clean and spacious, the old part was very closed in and rushed

29th January 2019

very attentive and professional

25th January 2019

Like the review i gave whilst at Rosemere,Royal Preston Hospital i can find no fault with the treatment i received at Victoria Hospital.

{{category}} working at Victoria Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Victoria Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6dm