Mr MN Bittar

I have a mix cardiac and thoracic surgical practice. In cardiac surgery I have a special interest in aortic surgery, minimally invasive aortic surgery, I also perform the general cardiac operations ( CABG, OPCAB and valve surgery). In thoracic surgery, I deal with chest wall, lung, pleural and mediastinal surgical diseases. I have special interest in the minimally invasive approach (video assisted thoracoscopic procedures-VATS lobectomy) and fractured ribs fixation

• Cardiothoracic surgery

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

In November 2017 I had a double bypass and aortic valve replacement that was performed by Mr Bittar. The operation was 110% successful and this can only be down to his professionalism and dedication. Should you be reading this PRIOR to your operation/procedure please be confident that you are in safe hands. Not only with Mr Bittar but the whole Specialist Team in Theatre and the ICU. Thank you all very much for giving me my life back.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I had cardiac bypass surgery in November 2017 with excellent care from Mr Bittar and his team both pre and post surgery. I found Mr Bittar and his team to be extremely professional, caring and dedicated. All the staff on the surgical and intensive care wards at Blackpool Victoria were excellent, always willing to listen with a friendly manner.

5th February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I had an aortic valve replacement at the end of September, Mr. Bittar visited me regularly, everyone were kind and helpful. I can now walk a reasonable distance without being out of breath. I feel I have got my life back. Thank you

20th December 2017
Written by a carer at Victoria Hospital

My husbands journey started Dec 16. I can honestly say he was treated with respect and informed of best practice and eventual outcome, open heart surgery is a worry not just for the patient but for all the family but we all felt cared for and as the patients wife was helped and looked after too, I cannot praise the doctors, nurses, admin and care staff enough, it made our journey easier. Mr Bittar, is just wonderful and we appreciate his skills and dedication, my husband wouldn't be here today without him, my husband health is better than ever, it's like turning back the clock 36 years. Mr Bittar has a no nonsense approach and that's what we needed. We can now look forward to the future and will be welcoming a new granddaughter to our family in march. Thank you, thank you. Thank you.

19th December 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Mr Bittar is an excellent surgeon and very dedicated. He came to check on me 2 to 3 times a day after my operation to make sure everything was ok. He also makes all his own decisions and you can only leave hospital on his say. Mr Bittar is also a very nice person who is friendly and easy to talk to which puts you at ease. I have no problem in recommending him, he is a credit to his profession.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons