Mr MN Bittar

I have a mix cardiac and thoracic surgical practice. In cardiac surgery I have a special interest in aortic surgery, minimally invasive aortic surgery, I also perform the general cardiac operations ( CABG, OPCAB and valve surgery). In thoracic surgery, I deal with chest wall, lung, pleural and mediastinal surgical diseases. I have special interest in the minimally invasive approach (video assisted thoracoscopic procedures-VATS lobectomy) and fractured ribs fixation

• Cardiothoracic surgery

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Mr Bittar carried out my thoracic surgery and was fantastic from start to finish. He explained the procedure to me, was supportive and informative throughout the process and saw me every day whilst recovering on the ward. Due to my job as a submariner it was recommended that I had further surgery to allow me back to work as quickly as possible and Mr Bittar was fully supportive of this. Fitting me in with a weeks notice to have a second operation, I can’t thank him and his team enough! Within 4 months of sustaining an injury that could have quite easily ended my career, I am now back at work and I have Mr Bittar to thank. So thank you!

24th March 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Mr Bittar, has performed lung surgery on me to remove a tumour. Along with the team he made me feel very relaxed by explaining what & how the surgery would be done & how long I would be expected to stay in hospital. On my follow up appointment he was again very pleasant & he was pleased on the positive outcome of my recovery. I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Bittar & all of the team for their care & support I was given.

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at Avondale Unit

I had complete confidence in Mr Bittar during my recent appt with him. He explained everything in detail and was courteous and polite.

25th February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

In December 2017 i had my aortic arch replaced by Mr Bittar. The care and treatment i received was first class from start to finish. Many thanks to Mr Bittar and his team.

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

In November 2017 I had a double bypass and aortic valve replacement that was performed by Mr Bittar. The operation was 110% successful and this can only be down to his professionalism and dedication. Should you be reading this PRIOR to your operation/procedure please be confident that you are in safe hands. Not only with Mr Bittar but the whole Specialist Team in Theatre and the ICU. Thank you all very much for giving me my life back.

Nearest Cardiothoracic surgeons