Add your review of Mr Luke Cascarini

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Luke Cascarini

15 reviews

I am a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Head and Neck Consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital. Head and neck cancer resection and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in micro surgical reconstruction and custom temporomandibular joint and jaw reconstruction. My Higher surgical training was in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the South Thames Region including Guys Hospital, Kings Hospital, Queen Victoria’s Hospital East Grinstead, Canterbury Hospital Kent and St Georges Hospital London - Lead Author of 'Oxford Handbook of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery' 2nd Edition. - Co-Author of 'Principles of Surgery' 'Everything you need to know but were frightened to ask!' - Oxford Journals TFM Publishing - Co-Author of 'Postgraduate Facial Surgery' Higher Oxford Speciality Training. - Co -Editor of 'Maxillofacial Surgery' Elsevier 3rd Edition. I have National and International Presentations, over 50 Publications and various other chapters in textbooks. I am Trustee of the Head and Neck Cancer Foundation. I am married to a General Practitioner and we have three young children.

Specialties