Mr Jonathan Bernstein MD FRCS

- Head and neck surgical oncology - Salivary gland surgery - Thyroid cancer surgery - Reconstructive surgery - Otolaryngology / Ear, nose and throat surgery

• Otolaryngology

Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital
29th August 2019

Very professional, great bedside manner and super helpful.

Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital
7th March 2019

Mr Jonathan Bernstein operated to remove a cancerous lesion on my tongue in December 2018. The 6 hour operation involved removing the cancer and reconstructing my tongue by replacing it with a skin graft taken from my arm. I found Mr Bernstein to be an outstanding surgeon who I would unreservedly recommend to anyone requiring head and neck oncology surgery. He was very clear in his explanation of what was involved, his post operative care was exceptional, and I always felt that I could not have been in better hands. In my view he is a top consultant, very charming and personable, who is very skilled and dedicated in his field, and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
28th February 2019

Jonathan is a conscientious surgeon who is meticulous in what he does. He takes time to explain situations clearly to his patients and involves other experts early on. He performed a full thyroidectomy on me with no complications even though removal of lymph nodes was also necessary. He followed up with me on a daily basis after surgery both in person and on the phone and ensured all follow ups were checked off. I would unquestionably recommend him.

Written by a patient at Bupa Cromwell Hospital
27th February 2019

Jonathan Bernstein operated on my Papillary carcinoma in May 2018. He performed a successful Hemithyroidectomy at the Royal Marsden. He always treated me with respect and kindness. In my opinion he is amazingly professional and a great person.

Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Chelsea)
28th November 2018

Dr Jonathan Bernstein has operated on me recently for a right parotidectomy so as to prevent further enlargement of a tumour. He was very informative and personable. I was recommended to contact him through a consultant at Imperial so I knew that I was in hands of the very best. I'm very happy to say that post op, even though this was my first ever surgery with a general anaesthesia, procedure went very smoothly with a minimum scar. I would definitely recommend Dr Bernstein to my family and friends.

Nearest Otolaryngologists