Charing Cross Hospital

Fulham Palace Road, London, England, W6 8RF

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th July 2018

6th July 2018

I have been diagnosed with Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome and have been admitted to Charing cross hospital and Hammersmith hospital on many occasions. I have always been given the highest level of care. I am sometimes admitted every 3 weeks. I have the greatest amount of respect and thanks for every member of staff at these hospitals. From the cleaners, the porters, the care staff, A&E department and all the people who have looked after me right up to my consultant and the Professor that I am under. I cannot fault the care that I have received at every level. I am and will always be grateful for the care I have received and i will champion both these hospitals and the NHS until the arse end of time.

1st May 2018

They appointments are always running late. The waiting times keep changing all the time you are told one hour. But as the hour approaches very often they are not sure how much longer. When you ask they are very limited with the information given. There is no reassurance that they actually have the patient file and that they are aware of you waiting, the desorganización is pretty obvious therefore patient anxiety levels are raised.

24th March 2018

The hospital is clean, smells clean even in the wash room. They are very helpful if you need to ask any one with some help to get you to where you need to go. The hospitality on the wards are very nice they greet you with full attention to your needs.

9th March 2018

Overall care was very good, although the A@E was very busy and it seemed that at times there were not enough beds to deal with the patients

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »