Charing Cross Hospital

Fulham Palace Road, London, England, W6 8RF

6th October 2018

Please refer to my previous comments for notes on hospital/surgery suggestions.

30th August 2018

I had an intolerable issue with my ear. Mr Awad cleared it up on the first appointment. I am extremely grateful.

9th July 2018

6th July 2018

I have been diagnosed with Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome and have been admitted to Charing cross hospital and Hammersmith hospital on many occasions. I have always been given the highest level of care. I am sometimes admitted every 3 weeks. I have the greatest amount of respect and thanks for every member of staff at these hospitals. From the cleaners, the porters, the care staff, A&E department and all the people who have looked after me right up to my consultant and the Professor that I am under. I cannot fault the care that I have received at every level. I am and will always be grateful for the care I have received and i will champion both these hospitals and the NHS until the arse end of time.

1st May 2018

They appointments are always running late. The waiting times keep changing all the time you are told one hour. But as the hour approaches very often they are not sure how much longer. When you ask they are very limited with the information given. There is no reassurance that they actually have the patient file and that they are aware of you waiting, the desorganización is pretty obvious therefore patient anxiety levels are raised.

{{category}} working at Charing Cross Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Charing Cross Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3vp