mr-gerard-kelly

6th November 2020

Thank you Mr Kelly for listening and helping with my constant problems over the years. I have much confidence in you. Thank you again Mr Rogers

Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital
2nd November 2020

I felt he listened to me and was interested in what had happened pre my visit he also made it easy to contact him post the appointment.

Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds
30th October 2020

Quick diagnosis and treatment of a chronic ear problem, which three visits to an NHS consultant failed to resolve.

26th October 2020

I have been seeing Mr Kelly around twice a year for nearly 20 years. He is a brilliant consultant, always kind, friendly, polite and attentive. He listens to any concerns I have and explains the reasons for my problems along with offering helpful advice. I trust him implicitly and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He is the best ENT consultant I have seen during the 57 years I have been attending the ENT at the LGI.

26th October 2020

I have been seeing Mr Kelly from when I was a child to 10+ years later for problems I have had with my ear, from operations to routine check ups. I totally trust Mr Kelly and am thankful for his work. Very friendly, very personable.

Mr Gerard Kelly was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Gerard Kelly is a Consultant ENT surgeon in Leeds, he specialises in otology, neuro-otology and sinus surgery and treats both adults and children. He works in Leeds General Infirmary in NHS practice. He qualified in 1990 and became a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in 1994. He trained in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and Manchester. He became a consultant ENT and skull base surgeon in 2001, in Leeds. In private practice her works in the Spire Hospital, Leeds and The Leeds Nuffield Hospital. He sees only private patients in the private sector (whereas some consultants see both NHS and private patients in private hospitals). He is a member of the council of the British Society of Otology (BSO, part of ENTUK) and runs the BSO balance course. He has an MD (Docorate of Medicine) and an MEd (Masters of Education degree) as well as his primary medical degree.

Nearest Otolaryngologists