Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

A hardworking and dedicated doctor, who possess a great deal of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. I have special interest in acute gynaecology, early pregnancy problems and care of pregnant women in antenatal and intra-partum period. I am committed to improve patient care and experience by providing high quality and efficient care. I am a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Wexham Park Hospital site). I am also the Lead for Urgent care in Obstetrics and Gynaecology services of the Trust at Wexham Park and lead for Obstetrics Clinical Governance. I have been working in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for 17 years and 5 of them at consultant level. My interests are benign gynaecology such as menstrual disorders, fibroids, ovarian cysts, post-menopausal bleeding, early pregnancy problems, acute gynaecological problems. I I combine my skills with the use of trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal ultrasound scan for the assessment of patients, which achieves faster and more accurate diagnosis of conditions.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

10th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

The doctor was brilliant at putting me at ease and making me feel comfortable. He made sure I understood what he was doing and talking about.

12th February 2018
Response from Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

Thank you very much for your feed back. It continues to encourage me to deliver high standard of care to patients.

20th January 2018
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

I was fortunate enough to meet Mr Garcia whilst he was working a weekend on call at Wexham Park Hospital. This was following my discharge after the birth of my number 1, then readmitted, seeing various doctors and being operated on, then discharged and then readmitted once again. He scanned me late on a Sunday evening and operated on me the following morning. Mr Garcia then looked after me throughout my second pregnancy and delivery. I could not of asked for a smoother running procedure this time around. Mr Garcia is an extremely approachable consultant who took the time to listen to me and answer any questions I had. His care is second to none! Thank you Mr Garcia.

22nd January 2018
Response from Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

Thank you very much for your feedback.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

I had a missed miscarriage a couple of months ago which was detected at my 12 week scan. I became pregnant again soon after and managed to persuade my gp to book me in for an early reassurance scan to check everything was ok which wasn’t easy as there wasn’t a medical reason to do so. I was seen by Mr Garcia at 6 weeks, and he was kind and considerate of my worries about this pregnancy. He did an early scan, and fortunately all was ok. Mr Garcia kindly offered me as many reassurance scans as I felt I needed, and I had 2 more after that, at 7 and 10 weeks. I’m so impressed, and greatful for the service provided by Mr Garcia at Wexham Park hospital. I was sceptical about even getting the first scan on the nhs. The additional scans offered by Mr Garcia were purely to put my mind at rest and I would highly recommend him.

13th January 2018
Response from Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

Thank you very much for your feedback.

19th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

I have just been treated by this doctor I could not ask for better care and treatment from.him and the hospital

28th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

I had a missed miscarriage in Jan this year and today was diagnosed with PUL. Even though I'm still in the dark, Mr Garcia sent me straight off for blood tests to be repeated in 2 days time which Wycombe hospital refused to do last time. I felt much more cared for by Mr Garcia and am confident he will help me through this.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists