Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

A hardworking and dedicated doctor, who possess a great deal of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. I have special interest in acute gynaecology, early pregnancy problems and care of pregnant women in antenatal and intra-partum period. I am committed to improve patient care and experience by providing high quality and efficient care. I am a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Wexham Park Hospital site). I am also the Lead for Urgent care in Obstetrics and Gynaecology services of the Trust at Wexham Park and lead for Obstetrics Clinical Governance. I have been working in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for 17 years and 5 of them at consultant level. My interests are benign gynaecology such as menstrual disorders, fibroids, ovarian cysts, post-menopausal bleeding, early pregnancy problems, acute gynaecological problems. I I combine my skills with the use of trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal ultrasound scan for the assessment of patients, which achieves faster and more accurate diagnosis of conditions.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

19th August 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

I have just been treated by this doctor I could not ask for better care and treatment from.him and the hospital

28th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

I had a missed miscarriage in Jan this year and today was diagnosed with PUL. Even though I'm still in the dark, Mr Garcia sent me straight off for blood tests to be repeated in 2 days time which Wycombe hospital refused to do last time. I felt much more cared for by Mr Garcia and am confident he will help me through this.

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

I had a missed miscarriage and have had 5 in a row. Mr Garcia allowed me to see him when he was on an overnight duty in order to sort out the next steps. He is completely flexible and really caring and went out of his way to help me. He has given me lost of reassurance about my future pregnancies. I think he is amazing!

21st September 2016
Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital

Mr Garcia first saw my wife just over a year ago, and despite his colleagues believing that her condition could wait 3 months before being reviewed, insisted that she should have further follow up investigations, which led to an operation taking place before the date she would have been seen on the delayed follow up visit. After the operation, my wife had 6 sessions of Chemo-Therapy, followed by 27 sessions of Radio Therapy, which shows that Mr Garcia was correct in insisting on the early follow up, since obviously her cancer would have developed considerably during the 3 months delay. Mr Garcia was absolutely brilliant in his treatment of my wife, and I am extremely disappointed that he has moved from his previous hospital, to Northwick Park Hospital The only way I believe that Mr Garcia could improve, would be if he was to go back to working at Wexham Park Hospital, so that he would be available if my wife had any further O & G problems.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists