Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

A hardworking and dedicated doctor, who possess a great deal of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. I have special interest in acute gynaecology, early pregnancy problems and care of pregnant women in antenatal and intra-partum period. I am committed to improve patient care and experience by providing high quality and efficient care. I am a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Wexham Park Hospital site). I am also the Lead for Urgent care in Obstetrics and Gynaecology services of the Trust at Wexham Park and lead for Obstetrics Clinical Governance. I have been working in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for 17 years and 5 of them at consultant level. My interests are benign gynaecology such as menstrual disorders, fibroids, ovarian cysts, post-menopausal bleeding, early pregnancy problems, acute gynaecological problems. I I combine my skills with the use of trans-abdominal and trans-vaginal ultrasound scan for the assessment of patients, which achieves faster and more accurate diagnosis of conditions.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

29th March 2018
Written by a carer at Wexham Park Hospital

Mr Garcia was extremely compassionate and caring when delivering the bad news to my daughter this morning regarding her non-progressing pregnancy. He took the time to speak with her at length and explained her options in detail to her. Mr Garcia is the epitome of what a healthcare professional should be. I would have no doubt in recommending him as a Consultant to others.

11th March 2018
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

Dr Frank Garcia looked after me throughout my pregnancy and ensured that our baby came into this world safely. Induction of Labour was not working out for me and Dr Garcia was able to ensure I could go ahead with a C-Section at very short notice. The operation went off very smoothly and the post natal care at Wexham was exceptional. I will never forget Dr Garcia and wish him only the best!

11th March 2018
Response from Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

Thank you for your positive feedback. This encourage us to continue to provide excellent standards of care to our patients.

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

On the 26/02/18 I was rushed to Wexham Park Hospital suffering from a postpartum haemorrhage 3 weeks after giving birth. Having had no complications during labour, it was a stress free 6.5 hour labour in a birth centre via a birthing pool and beanbag! I didn’t even need any stitches, so 3 weeks afterwards to suddenly haemorrhage was incredibly frightening. Luckily for me Mr Garcia was on call that night and was my Guardian Angel, he looked after me and my husband and Mum and Dad, making sure we all knew what was going on and he quickly and super efficiently got me into Theatre to operate to stop the bleed and because he was so quick thinking and so experienced it was a success and the bleeding stopped without having to resort to blood transfusions or worse case scenario an emergency hysterectomy, his quick thinking and acting minimised and stabled a very scary situation. He was so calm and kind and I will forever be grateful for all he did, not only is he a gifted surgeon but he is an amazing human being whose dedication and care for what he does and all his patients and their families is outstanding and second to none! It’s more than a job to him, it’s a calling, a true vocation as he went above and beyond to care for me and make sure my family were ok too, Im so lucky he was working that night and I will forever remember all he did.

24th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

Dr Garcia made a distressing situation much easier for my family and I. Would recommend him very strongly

3rd March 2018
Response from Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

10th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wexham Park Hospital

The doctor was brilliant at putting me at ease and making me feel comfortable. He made sure I understood what he was doing and talking about.

12th February 2018
Response from Mr Francisco Garcia Rocha

Thank you very much for your feed back. It continues to encourage me to deliver high standard of care to patients.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists