northwick-park-hospital

Northwick Park Hospital

Watford Road, Harrow, Middlesex, England, HA1 3UJ Also known as: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department, Northwick Park Hospital

1 2 3 4 5 192,068 reviews

24th September 2020

Extremely good care in ITU post operative. Dalia Pacu are some of the names I remember. Stoma care nurses were brilliant in particular SaritaDhamala-Bhatta who went out of the way to help me learn stoma care and ordering future supplies of bags. She got me valley cushion before I left the ward. She helped me with questions even after discharge. She is dedicated to work and help patients. Tissue viability nurse Nuria Martin was brilliant and very reassuring for my perineal wound during the stay and after discharge with issues. Mr Antonio and Hue Mackenzie were best surgeons. Hue was seeing me every day. It would have been nice to see main surgeon just before discharge. One mistake was to take me to theatre before consenting in the morning while my surgery was in the afternoon. I was brought back to ward. Physiotherapist was very helpful and encouraging. Night staff were very helpful. Before actual surgery Dr Noriko Suzuki removed my polyp in rectum completely. She is a brilliant endoscopist. I did not feel anything and walked to carpark after procedure. I am ever so grateful for her help and getting me back to work with in days. Well organised unit with helpful staff. You need a new building. Thanks Ref code for survey is 0184

Review of Ambulatory Care, written by a patient
21st September 2020

Satisfaction:
Every member of staff in the unite was pleasant, friendly, helpful, caring and informative. They told me clearly what was gong to be done and about any procedures taking place on the day or planned. They were all a testament to the NHS.

Nothing

Review of RHRU , written by a family member
19th September 2020

My husband Pedro was admitted to Northwick Park having spent a number of months at NHNAN during lockdown. Given the unprecedented circumstances, everyone was great at ensuring we could stay in touch with him, enabled us to visit him once and kept us in the loop with his progress. The care he received was first class and every effort was made to progress his consciousness and wean him off the tracheostomy carefully. We are grateful for the care he received at Northwick Park. Michele Walsh was brilliant at keeping us in the loop.

Review of Voice Outpatient Services (Combined Voice Clinic), written by a patient
17th September 2020

Satisfaction:
The doctor and nurses acted very professionally and I was treated with respect at all times. Every stage of my investigation and treatment was explained to me in a way which I understood.

Improvement:
With regard to the pre-clinc covid questions it should be noted that not one size fits all. E.g. I had a telephone call I was asked if I had a cough which the answer was yes but that was the reason I was attending the clinic, but was then told my appointment would be cancelled. I asked to speak to the doctor or a senior nurse, then I got a call back saying it was OK.

Review of James , written by a family member
15th September 2020

9th September 2020

From the arrival of the ambulance at my home and throughout everything they checked out at hospital I was treated with care and wonderful medical attention. Magnificent NHS service throughout. Thanks to all concerned and the names I remember are my wonderful attentive nurse Bhavini and my excellent Dr Aleisha who explained everything so I understood it. Not forgetting the brilliant paramedics. THANK YOU

Review of Maternity Day Assessment Unit/Foetal Medicine Unit (DAU/FMU), written by a patient
9th September 2020

Satisfaction:
Staff is very helpful and supportive during this time period when I am pregnant.. extremely happy as all are friendly.. i actually liked coming here to FMU and DAU unit despite of covid-19 due to strict hygiene maintained with social distancing....thanks a lot for being this nice to everyone coming... All the best ...

Everything is fine..

2nd September 2020

Dr Hyer and team made me feel relaxed and I was looked after during my procedure

Review of A&E Children,
29th August 2020

Very thorough. Advised what was happening at each stage. Friendly and caring staff.

Parent Dignity
Suitable Location
Review of A&E Children,
29th August 2020

Everyone was very helpful, nothing can be improved.

Parent Dignity
Suitable Location

{{category}} working at Northwick Park Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Northwick Park Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ni