Mr Parijat Bhattacharjee

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

My experience as Mr Bhattacharjee’s patient has been very positive. His care, expertise, surgical skill, and professionalism helped me tide over a rather difficult period – from a quick diagnosis to interim symptom-management to surgery and recovery. He always took the time to address my concerns, to put me at ease, and to provide detailed answers to any questions I had about my medical condition, treatment options, and the surgical procedure. He handled a complex surgery with great skill and has been guiding me, expertly and gently, through the recovery process. He has also been available outside of regular appointments for advice through email. I couldn't have been in safer hands.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

He goes the extra mile to make sure you are fully recorvered and is always patient and friendly.

29th April 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

He is a very professional, caring and diligent doctor. He made the whole process much more easier. I had fertility and endometriosis issues, which required surgery. He performed the surgery and my recovery was quick. I would highly recommend him.

26th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Great Doctor, Every problem his listen carefully. I am very satisfy for my treatment.

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Mr Bhattacharjee has been incredible. He really took the time to see what was going on and to understand me individually. He was very reachable and, in my opinion, went above and beyond. His focus is his patient and for that I am grateful.

« 1 2 3 4 »