Mr Alvan Priddy

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
17th January 2021

Dr Priddy is a fantastic consultant and I can’t praise him enough. I struggled for 3 months with a perineal wound breakdown of an episiotomy after the birth of my baby, before I came to see Dr Priddy. This was not only physically debilitating but had a huge impact on my mental well-being as a new mum. Dr Priddy put me at ease and gave me the reassurance I needed instantly. He told me he would fix the problem and he did. He took special care to ensure I understood the procedure and any aftercare. I couldn’t be more happier with the outcome. I feel like myself again and happy I can really enjoy the simplest of activities with my baby which were once a challenge. His gentle, kind and caring nature is a rarity these days. I would not hesitate for a second to see him again and would 100% recommend him to anyone out there.

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
23rd March 2020

Dr Priddy is a fantastic consultant and have used for over 10 years and fully trust him with my all my gynaecologist related problems. I have found Dr Priddy to be very professional, and has always offered the best advice to suit my symptoms and lifestyle. My treatments have always been carefully handled with so much care and comfort. Some of my treatment has been very intrusive which made me very anxious however, with the reassurance and the level of care offered this was nicely controlled. I thank you Mr Priddy and his team for the A class service and care offered to me.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists