Mr Alvan Priddy

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

14th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I would highly recommend Mr Priddy! He was very professional and thorough in explaining my condition and what options were available to me. He certainly made me and husband feel at ease and I had no doubt at all from start to finish. I have passed on sue, Mr Priddy’s secretary’s number on to many people that could benefit from his amazing work. I am extremely happy! His knowledge and vast experience is very reassuring and you can go in thinking you will not be disappointed. I was initially very scared and worried but if you are being treated by him you have nothing to worry about. After my operation I was very nervous thinking I will be left will horrible marks, but I was wrong Mr Priddy has great surgical skills and has treated the body with respect. Thank you to his team too. They were excellent!

15th September 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

My consultation with Dr A Priddy was the most assuring and most detailed in every way, Dr Priddy always made me feel relaxed and always answered my questions and always made sure i understood him, my husband used to come with me at my appointments and Dr Priddy made sure he understood what the procedure involved and what he was going to do, you would never feel you are rushed in Dr Priddy's appointments he always took his time explaining everything, Dr Priddy is such a gentleman and so understanding. I would definitely recommend Dr Priddy to all the ladies who are having gynaecology problems.

1st July 2012
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Nearly three years ago Mr Priddy performed a full hysterectomy on me. The care and attention I received were nothing short of excellent. Not only did I heal well, but I experienced no subsequent problems whatever. Mr Priddy may appear a little reserved at times, but this merely adds to the impression of professionalism. His overall manner inspired definite confidence. I am grateful to this surgeon for removing pain and sickness from my life.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists