Mr Alvan Priddy

Written by a private patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
12th May 2021

After several years of being told I had endometriosis and being seen by various other doctors whilst in and out of hospital, I sought out Mr Priddy for an investigation to try to identify the cause of my debilitating pain. Mr Priddy performed a laparoscopy where he identified and removed a large cyst and an adhesive bowel, neither of which were identified by previous doctors. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Priddy to any woman suffering with gynaecological issues. Almost immediately after recovering from general anaesthesia, Mr Priddy came to see me to discuss the surgery and check on my well-being. I found him very caring, professional and comforting in his manner. Having fully recovered from the surgery, I am now pain free for the first time in 6 years. I cannot thank Mr Priddy enough.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
21st March 2021

I have been visiting Mr Priddy for several years now in relation to my endometriosis diagnosis, diagnosed by him. I spent several years in and out of the Dr’s or hospital prior to this being told I had IBS or every other alternative illness. I was referred to Mr Priddy and underwent laparoscopic surgery where he found and diagnosed me with having endometriosis. Whilst having the surgery, he removed any existing endometrial tissue and after several hours of surgery I’d felt the healthiest id felt and was relieved from pain for a long time. Due to the nature of the disease although is not the case for everyone, my endometriosis returns and has done on almost a yearly basis. I continue to see Mr Priddy and have undergone a number of surgery’s as and when necessary. I can honestly say, he is one of the best consultants out there and although the condition is unpleasant, he has made me feel very comfortable and I trust in his judgement completely. The only worry I ever have is that I would have to go to anyone else. I couldn’t be more grateful to him for his ongoing care and would recommend him to anyone. Kerry

Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
17th January 2021

Dr Priddy is a fantastic consultant and I can’t praise him enough. I struggled for 3 months with a perineal wound breakdown of an episiotomy after the birth of my baby, before I came to see Dr Priddy. This was not only physically debilitating but had a huge impact on my mental well-being as a new mum. Dr Priddy put me at ease and gave me the reassurance I needed instantly. He told me he would fix the problem and he did. He took special care to ensure I understood the procedure and any aftercare. I couldn’t be more happier with the outcome. I feel like myself again and happy I can really enjoy the simplest of activities with my baby which were once a challenge. His gentle, kind and caring nature is a rarity these days. I would not hesitate for a second to see him again and would 100% recommend him to anyone out there.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists