Mr Dibyesh Banerjee

I am a Consultant Breast Surgeon based at St George's Hospital, London since 2004 - specialising in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. I see patients with any breast related complaints in several One Stop Breast clinics in my NHS as well as Private Practice in Wimbledon & Surrey. I specialise in the management of Breast Cancer, keeping the best cosmetic outcome in focus, whilst removing the tumour. I perform immediate or delayed breast reconstruction, including single stage direct to implant pre-pectoral reconstruction. I work alongside London's leading plastic surgeons to offer my patients the full range of reconstructive options such as DIEP (tummy) or TMG (inner thigh) tissue flaps. I also perform several cosmetic breast procedures incl, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction & Breast Lift, and correction of asymmetrical or uneven breasts, I often see men with breast issues esp., for male breast reduction (gynaecomastia surgery) or for non surgical treatment.

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

From the moment of a cancer diagnosis you know you are in the right hands. It's important to have a doctor treat you as an individual and listen and that's exactly what Dr Banerjee does. He has such compassion for his patients that you can leave all the worrying to him. A highly skilled surgeon, the results of my nipple sparing mastectomy are amazing. I never thought I could have such a great cosmetic outcome, it's hard to tell which one is real and which one is fake!

Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Mr Banerjee was recommended to me when first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016. I was very happy with the result of the surgery as the scar is hardly noticeable. A year on, I approached Mr Banerjee for a cosmetic procedure. I wouldn't have considered anyone else. The result of the surgery is very pleasing and just as I had hoped for. I have since recommended Mr Banerjee to a family member who had cosmetic breast surgery. She was also extremely happy with his excellent care and the result is amazing. I thoroughly recommend Mr Banerjee.

Written by a patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Mr Banerjee has done an AMAZING job with my BBA! After years of contemplating whether to go ahead with the procedure, I finally plucked up the courage and booked in a consultation. Mr Banerjee explained everything that I needed to know, went through the different implant choices and helped me decide on the perfect pair! I am literally so happy with the professionalism and the service I have received from Mr Banerjee as well as the outcome of my surgery - I wish I had done it a lot sooner! Thank you so much!!!! :)

Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

From the very start of my breast cancer diagnosis Mr Banerjee has shown a great deal of empathy and professionalism. He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and my reconstruction following mastectomy looks great; in fact you would find it very difficult to notice that I even had surgery. I have always felt listened to and never rushed in clinic appointments. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Banerjee to anyone undergoing breast surgery.

4th December 2017
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

I want to start by saying YES!!! i highly recommend Dr Banerjee. Been one of his patient , with a little bit of a complicated situation, and he conforted me, he adviced me. He is cery trusty and an expert . I am entirely happy with the results and couldnt find a better advisor and surgeon .

Short link to review Mr Dibyesh Banerjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9pt