mr-dibyesh-banerjee

Mr Dibyesh Banerjee

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

12th April 2021

Mr. Banerjee performed a mastectomy and reconstruction after a breast cancer diagnosis. He was very thorough when reviewing the staging of my cancer as it had already begun to spread. Mr. Banerjee also took the time to listen to me and answer my questions, both around the diagnosis and regarding the surgery. The surgery went smoothly, and post-operative care and attention has been great. I had consultations with him both through the NHS and privately - the standard of care was excellent and the same in both settings.

Written by a NHS patient at St George's Hospital
29th March 2021

Mr Banerjee is a great surgeon who makes you feel at ease with the surgical procedure. He is able to explain everything clearly and gives you all the options available to you. He really helped me through my mastectomy and was great following up with me to make sure everything was healing well afterwards. Would highly recommend!

23rd March 2021

Doc was great explained all clearly. Surgery was a "walk in the park" no pain look good. Just a shame you have to do Chemo

A brilliant surgeon

23rd March 2021

Mr. Banerjee was very prompt in transferring my treatment from St. George to Parkside and personally contacted me to confirm my first consultation at Parkside.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Dibyesh Banerjee was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Breast Surgeon based at St George's Hospital, London since 2004 - specialising in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. I see patients with any breast related complaints in several One Stop Breast clinics in my NHS as well as Private Practice in Wimbledon & Surrey. I specialise in the management of Breast Cancer, keeping the best cosmetic outcome in focus, whilst removing the tumour. I perform immediate or delayed breast reconstruction, including single stage direct to implant pre-pectoral reconstruction. I regularly review and audit my practice and present my results at national and international meetings & conferences. I work alongside London's leading plastic surgeons to offer my patients the full range of reconstructive options such as DIEP (tummy) or TMG (inner thigh) tissue flaps. I also perform several "cosmetic" breast procedures incl, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction & Breast Lift, and correction of asymmetrical or uneven breasts, I often see men with breast issues esp., for male breast reduction (gynaecomastia surgery) or for non surgical treatment.

Short link to review Mr Dibyesh Banerjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9pt