mr-dibyesh-banerjee

Mr Dibyesh Banerjee

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
13th May 2020

Mr Banerjee was a rock or calm, competent and kind reassurance at a very turbulent time. He guided me through every step of my treatment and did that rare thing of always doing what he said he would do, which during a pandemic was no mean feat! My surgery was surprisingly almost pain free and therefore my recovery speedy - I can not recommend Mr a Banerjee more highly.

12th May 2020

Dr Banerjee explained everything well and my procedure was very successful. The 3d modelling was very useful and informative.

11th May 2020

I had waited 30 years to have this operation done. Over the years I have met with several surgeons but I never felt fully comfortable with them. I felt totally at ease as soon as I met mr. Banerjee he listened to me and showed great empathy he listened and understood everything I said. I am so pleased with the results wish I had met him years ago. I feel it has really made me feel confident and happy. Over the last nine years I have had non hodgkin's lymphoma twice so felt it was time to do something for me.

11th May 2020

Dr Banerjee was amazing. I suffer from anxiety but he was so calm and professional I felt completely safe in his hands. He also did a fantastic job! Everything went very well, the job looks great and no issues! The team he works with are also amazing which really makes a difference to the process as a whole - I felt very well taken care of.

11th March 2020

Mr Banerjee is an amazing specialist, very supportive, friendly and reassuring. I felt that I was in good hands from the first second. He answered all my questions with patience. The operation I had in February went so well, that I was back to work after just 4 days. Cannot be happier with the outcome, it is better then I expected . Would definitely recommend. Thank you so much Mr Banerjee.

« 1 2 3 4 »

I am a Consultant Breast Surgeon based at St George's Hospital, London since 2004 - specialising in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. I see patients with any breast related complaints in several One Stop Breast clinics in my NHS as well as Private Practice in Wimbledon & Surrey. I specialise in the management of Breast Cancer, keeping the best cosmetic outcome in focus, whilst removing the tumour. I perform immediate or delayed breast reconstruction, including single stage direct to implant pre-pectoral reconstruction. I regularly review and audit my practice and present my results at national and international meetings & conferences. I work alongside London's leading plastic surgeons to offer my patients the full range of reconstructive options such as DIEP (tummy) or TMG (inner thigh) tissue flaps. I also perform several "cosmetic" breast procedures incl, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction & Breast Lift, and correction of asymmetrical or uneven breasts, I often see men with breast issues esp., for male breast reduction (gynaecomastia surgery) or for non surgical treatment.

Short link to review Mr Dibyesh Banerjee: http://iwgc.net/ee9pt