mr-christian-macutkiewicz

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd August 2022

I had my gallbladder removed six weeks ago by Mr Macutkiewicz. From start to finish, the care Mr Macutkiewicz has given, has been nothing short of outstanding. From the initial consultation, the procedure was explained thoroughly, in simple terms and with details of any risks or complications. I knew from the start that I was in the best of hands. I was able to ask any questions and was not rushed at all during the appointment. The procedure went as planned, with no issues. Mr Macutkiewicz came to see me twice after the surgery, to make sure I was well and also to see if I had any questions. Aftercare for the wounds was explained and I was assured to contact him if I had any concerns. Having just seen Mr Macutkiewicz at my discharge appointment, I can say that I had the same fantastic experience again. A thorough explanation of the surgery and reassured that I could contact him if ever needed. Outstanding in his field, I cannot recommend Mr Macutkiewicz enough.

1st August 2022

Christian really listened. Gave me his full attention. Was incredibly reassuring and answered all my questions in plain English. He was very accessible as well. Which meant I could ask him questions as they occurred to me. He came over as really caring about me. A real credit to the profession. Plus he's an outstanding surgeon. Operation went really well, Tiny scars, recovery was super quick.

11th July 2022

Christian Makutkiewicz is a caring professional. His knowledge of the gallbladder is second to none. He explains your case clearly and the intricacies of the procedure needed. My operation went smoothly, the surgical scars are minimal, almost non existent, and I had no post operative pain. I had email contact both prior to and after the operation which gave reassurance during a worrying time. I would definitely recommend Christian Makutkiewicz to anyone having gallbladder problems.

5th July 2022

Highly recommend Christian, without hesitation. Outstanding care and attention, from start to finish. Thank you Christian

17th June 2022

Recently had gall bladder removal surgery at Spire Manchester Hospital, the care I received from Christian, and all the hospital team, was excellent throughout. From the first consultation I felt cared for and my needs understood. Any question I had were clearly answered, and happy to help guide me through the process of arranging the surgery with clear timelines set for having the procedure, the expected recovery afterwards and what to expect on the day. All the risks were set out and my understanding of the procedure was checked by Christian throughout and on the day of surgery I was reassured and put at ease. Post surgery the care was exemplary, taking time to check I was comfortable with great advice on how to manage pain and day to day activities before I was discharged. Follow this, extra care and time was given to help me manage my wounds and ensure this was all healing correctly and that I wasn't in pain. Overall, I couldn't recommended Christian highly enough, especially his care shown towards me and his professionalism throughout.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Christian Macutkiewicz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant General, Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon Speciality: Gallstones; Bile duct stones; Advanced laparoscopic surgery; Groin hernias; Inguinal hernias; Umbilical hernias; Laparoscopic hernia repair; Incisional hernia repair; Abdominal wall reconstruction; Investigation of abdominal pains; Lipoma excision; Skin lump excisions; Acute pancreatitis; Chronic pancreatitis; Liver cysts; Pancreatic cysts.

Doctors working at Kenmore Medical Centre