Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
2nd March 2022

I found Dr Ali to be very professional and polite. He was very thorough in his examination and he made me feel at ease. I thought I was just going for an initial assessment but had the treatment options offered to me there and then and the procedure was done with the appointment time. Most satisfying and a very positive and appreciated service was provided.

Written by a private patient at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital
2nd March 2022

In July 2020 I had my left hip replaced by Dr.Faisal using the Superpath technique and after 2 nights in hospital I quickly recovered and was walking without aids and driving within 2 weeks. In January 2022 I had my other hip replaced using the Superpath technique by Dr Faisal once more. He had noted that my other hip would need doing in the future because of wear at my first consultation .This time I only had one night in hospital and was walking and driving after a similar length of time to my first hip. After 7 weeks I am back to regular gym trips, cycle rides and regularly walking over 10000 steps a day. I hope to return to skiing this coming winter as I am pain free and recovering my leg strength and my flexibility is improving week by week. I highly recommend Doctor Faisal and the staff at the Meridan and Nuffield hospitals(I had one done in each)and all the nurses for their care and also the Physiotherapy teams for helping my recovery with their exercise plans and aftercare. If you are struggling with hip pain and have led an active lifestyle which has become restricted because of pain I would recommend the operation as a way of regaining as much ofyour previous lifestyle as possible.

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
27th August 2021

Would highly recommend Dr Faisal. He is an empathatic, clear and extremely patient doctor despite all the questions I was bombarding him with when I first met him! I have seen him twice now - the first time was during lockdown (via video call) for my dad who had been struggling with a bout of eczema on his leg. The GP recommended potions hadn't worked so decided to make a private appointment with Dr Faisal who suggested an alternative course of treatment. And it worked! I then contacted Dr Faisal this year regarding a suspicious mole on my foot and he explained the pros and cons concerning next steps to make it easier for me to decide as what to do. I chose to have it removed and then followed his clear written instructions to tend to the wound thereafter which healed well. I am extremely pleased and grateful for his expertise and kindness and happy that I know a great dermatologist. Please do go and see him for your dermatology issues.

Dr Faisal Ali was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Doctors working at Vernova Healthcare Cic