« 1 2 3 4 5 »

18th February 2021

Dr faisal Ali is a brilliant surgeon Wonderful staff

Written by a NHS patient at Guy's Hospital
16th February 2021

I was deeply impressed by Dr Ali's professional knowledge, skill and attention to detail. He took considerable time to be sure of the best form of treatment to follow. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Written by a private patient at Spire Manchester Hospital
10th February 2021

Dr Ali was very thorough, both his examination and his explanations. He has an excellent approach to patient care which was very reassuring. I did not find Bupa as efficient but fortunately Dr Ali's secretary was efficient and could provide me with the necessary information. You want the best clinical care but also the best patient care. Dr Ali provides the highest standard in both respects. Very, very highly recommended.

Written by a NHS patient at Vernova Healthcare Cic
28th January 2021

Dr Ali saw me to remove a lump from the outer edge of my ear. He explained the procedure and what was going to be done and thereby greatly reduced my anxiety. I felt very comfortable and reassured during the procedure. Afterwards he told me what would happen next regarding the biopsy and any treatment. Family and friends told me what a neat job he had made with the operation site and the stitches. I did have some concerns later and was very relieved and pleasantly surprised when he rang me at home one evening to put my mind at rest. He arranged a follow-up appointment the next week and told me the results of the biopsy. I find him very pleasant and easy to talk to and ready to see me in the future if I need to speak to him.

Written by a patient at Vernova Healthcare Cic
21st January 2021

I met with Dr Faisal Ali to discuss treatment options for a BCC and he talked with me at a level appropriate to my understanding.I also have Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and treatment was discussed in terms relating to the NHL prognosis , it was done with the utmost sensitivity and gentleness. I was very relaxed throughout the consultation ( something I do not always experience !) and this was because of Dr Ali's gift of emanating calm reassurance. His warm, kind and caring manner goes beyond that which is often experienced in similar consultations, he is a testimony of exemplary care and understanding. We are very fortunate to have Dr Ali in the NHS, a truly delightful and lovely man.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Dr Faisal Ali was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Doctors working at Vernova Healthcare Cic