mr-arunmoy-chakravorty

Written by a patient at Hillingdon Hospital
7th April 2020

Having spent almost all of my adult my life in hospitals and other healthare settings due to my mother's multiple serious health conditions (from which she suffered all of her adult life until she passed away several years ago), I have had my fair share of interactions with healthcare professionals in multiple medical fields and settings. This included some of the best surgeons in the world such as Mr. Magdi Yacoub and Professor John Pepper, both of whom will always have a place in the hearts of my family and I, alongside the many other extraordinary healthcare professionals involved in her care. Mr Chakravorty is now also one of those extraordinary healthcare professionals that I will forever be very grateful to have met; his kindness, genuineness and true passion for his field really stood out to me from the first time we met. I found his truly caring and compassionate nature, together with his candid, honest communication approach refreshing and reassuring. I couldn't thank him enough for listening to my concerns and potentially saving me from existing and future health complications. At a time when the NHS is so thinly stretched that it may affect the level of care provided at times, I really appreciate people like Mr Chakravorty, who have maintained the ability to treat patients with such exceptional care and compassion. Such qualities are evidently at the core of his character. Thank you once again.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
21st February 2020

This was a sensitive time for me and he was very understanding and listened to my concerns. He made me feel at ease.

5th December 2019

I saw Mr Chakravorty at the end of August and was diagnosed with early breast cancer. It was a very stressful scary time but I always felt confident with the team looking after me. Mr Chakravorty explained everything with compassion, understanding and great knowledge. His 2 breast cancer nurses, Alina and Bridie were amazing. I really felt I had the best team looking after me. I knew what to expect with surgery and the outcome was amazing. An amazing team! Thankyou. Corinne Ricciardi

8th October 2019

I contacted Dr Chakravorty recently when I suspected I had breast cancer. From the time I met Dr Chakravorty right through towards the end of my treatment I felt secure in his hands and believed he would cure me and now I am cancer free. Dr Chakravorty was very quick with all the procedures as well as referrals to other professionals who were involved in my treatment. I appreciate the way he put me at ease and helped me stay positive throughout my treatment. I am an elderly lady and in my lifetime I have yet to come across a surgeon who knows all the answers and is so confident with what he says and delivers as well. Dr Chakravorty has given me a new lease of life and may God shower him with all the blessings.

27th September 2019

I had been under the care of Mr Chaudary who looked after me with my mastectomy and several operations, unfortunately he retired, he knew me so well and understood that I am a very nervous patient. Mr Chakrovarty has taken over the clinic and I saw him today. When I met him I explained my anxieties and immediately he put me at ease. I had an examination/mammogram and ultra scan, within the hour I had my results which were all clear. He is the most caring wonderful consultant with a heart of gold. I would highly recommend Mr Chakrovarty. Thank you again x

28th September 2019
Response from Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty

Really grateful for your positive and encouraging feedback

Mr Arunmoy Chakravorty was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist Breast surgeon with expertise in Oncoplastic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. I believe in delivering high quality care and full comprehensive breast service with an emphasis on the cosmetic outcomes. As an expert breast plastic surgeon, I believe in providing good cosmetic outcomes following breast surgery. I do offer -one stop breast services -breast cancer diagnosis and management -complex cosmetic corrections -implant augmentations -Immediate breast reconstruction with flap surgery -Use of ADM in breast reconstruction -breast augmentations and reduction -mastopexy( breast lifts) -surgical correction of gynaecomastia Compassionate and high quality patient care is my practice ethos when providing one stop breast clinics and comprehensive breast cancer management.

Nearest Plastic surgeons