Spire Harpenden Hospital

Ambrose Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England, AL5 4BP

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

2nd April 2019

Great experience well done to everyone

7th March 2019

This is my favourite hospital and I was pleased my private health care, enabled me to use this hospital again. The team here are very professional and courteous towards any requirement you have. My nurse was great and like all the staff on the day made my stay, albeit a day visit, an enjoyable one.

1st February 2019

My very short stay as a day patient in the Spires was extremely satisfactory and ALL the staff were very thoughtful and accommodating. I would recommend without doubt the hospital to my family and friends.

14th November 2018

I spent 4 days in the Ambrose ward following surgery and I have to say it was 5 star service and care all the way, starting with the front of house team, the porter, surgical and nursing care as well as the catering and cleaning teams. I would highly recommend the Spire Harpenden

12th November 2018

I was referred to Harpenden Spire from the NHS, and believe me the treatment I received was brilliant. All the staff could not do enough for me during my 3 night stay, my family also enjoyed the hospitality for both evening dinners, lunch, plus tea and biscuits for those that just popped in to see me. Physio with Cathy has been 10/10, and I have chosen to continue this therapy as a private patient due to the NHS only allowing for 3 sessions. With a bit of luck my surgeon will discharge me this afternoon, allowing me to drive again. ( oh for a 120 degree bend )! Don't be put off by any negative reports, they are probably ungrateful people anyway.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Spire Harpenden Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Harpenden Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yj