Spire Harpenden Hospital

Ambrose Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England, AL5 4BP

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

8th June 2019

The staff here were very friendly and professional. The hospital porters are lovely and the nurses really took good care of me. The room was clean and comfortable and I felt very relaxed throughout. The anaesthetist that took me into surgery was brilliant and had a very calming demeanour. The receptionists was also friendly and efficient.

2nd April 2019

Great experience well done to everyone

7th March 2019

This is my favourite hospital and I was pleased my private health care, enabled me to use this hospital again. The team here are very professional and courteous towards any requirement you have. My nurse was great and like all the staff on the day made my stay, albeit a day visit, an enjoyable one.

1st February 2019

My very short stay as a day patient in the Spires was extremely satisfactory and ALL the staff were very thoughtful and accommodating. I would recommend without doubt the hospital to my family and friends.

14th November 2018

I spent 4 days in the Ambrose ward following surgery and I have to say it was 5 star service and care all the way, starting with the front of house team, the porter, surgical and nursing care as well as the catering and cleaning teams. I would highly recommend the Spire Harpenden

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Spire Harpenden Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Harpenden Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yj