16th February 2018

Mr Khan is a good listener, approachable and very professional. His approach and manner before my surgery was very reassuring and made me feel more at ease. The complicated pituitary surgery appears to have been a success and I am pleased with outcome. Mr Khan kept me fully informed throughout the hospital recovery period and even came to see me on his day off to make sure that I was fine. Post surgery consultations with Mr Khan have been very helpful and I feel he has went the extra mile to take my personal and employment circumstances into account in respect of follow- up treatment. Delighted with his care and attention.

13th February 2018

Mr Khan made me feel at ease in the lead up to my surgery, answering any questions (however silly!) I had whist still explaining any risks etc. There was a bit if a mix up between him and one of my other consultants which resulted in my original surgery date being postponed which was difficult at the time but this was later resolved. My surgery was very successful and I don't think Mr Khan could have done a better job. I am very pleased with the outcome. Mr Khan comes across as quite a laid back character and I think this can help put his patients more at ease. I would have liked to have been kept more up to date in the lead up to my surgery (confirming a date for it) as I did have to phone his secretary a number of times but she couldn't really tell me anything. It's an anxious time waiting for a date for your surgery and it would have been nice to have been kept more informed where possible, instead of being given a weeks notice. But overall a great surgeon.

9th February 2018

Mr Khan is very professional, patient and approachable; he has a very nice bedside manner taking time to listen to myself and my husband. He explained to us about the surgery, about the complications and risks that can occur. At all times I was made to feel confident about the results of my surgery. Can’t thank him enough for being so kind, helpful and professional during my stay in hospital and at the follow-up appointment.

9th February 2018

I felt very comfortable with doctor he explained me thoroughly about my surgery it was friendly atmosphere. Doctor and his team made me relaxed and welcome through out my trip at the Hospital.

8th February 2018

Very very helpful and reassuring in the days before the operation, explaining everything. So I knew what to expect, what the risks might be. I knew just what was going to happen and although it was 'major brain surgery' I wasn't at all apprehensive. The operation went brilliantly. In the five days after the operation he came to see me virtually every day and explained what had happened (all good!). I feel very grateful to have been treated by Mr Khan.

• Neurosurgery