Miss Shamaela Waheed

9th August 2017
Written by a carer at East Surrey Hospital

Ms Waheed cared for my Mam after her diagnosis with breast cancer. She performed the surgery to a high standard, resulting in an almost undetectable scar at the site of the mass and the lymph nodes. Recovery was unaventful with little discomfort and rapid healing. Ms Waheed has a very calming and reassuring manner, she listend to both my mam and I's concerns and questions. Every question was answered fully with explanations than ensured we had complete understanding. Four years post operatively my mam is cancer free and continuing with her life. As a family we have no concerns in recommending Ms Waheed as a clinician. Should breast cancer affect any member of our family we would petition to ensure Ms Waheed would be the consultant in charge of their treatment. Ms Waheed has given our family back a breast cancer free mother and we cannot thank her and her team enough for this most precious gift. Catherine on behalf of the Stephenson family.

15th July 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

After my recent diagnoses Miss Waheed and her team listened to everything I had to say , they kept me informed of my treatment plan and I was treated with compassion,dignity and kindnesses, through my treatment I had every faith in her and her team.I cannot thank them enough I can now get on with my life.

8th October 2016
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

She is without doubt an excellent surgeon who is able to give her patients first class service. She has an economy of style without any semblance of a business like manner which is both refreshing as it is associated with truly exceptional results.

16th August 2016
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

Ms Waheed has been instrumental in the superb service that SaSH provides to all of its breast patients. I have found the level of care to be outstanding and follow up is second to none Being a highly technically accomplished surgeon, Ms Waheed is one of the most caring and compassionate consultants I have had the pleasure of coming across. She provides the time and explanation on an individual basis that one cannot help but admire. Her demeanour and bedside manner is outstanding and I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Ms Waheed to anyone requiring a breast opinion.

16th August 2016