Miss Shamaela Waheed

8th October 2016
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

She is without doubt an excellent surgeon who is able to give her patients first class service. She has an economy of style without any semblance of a business like manner which is both refreshing as it is associated with truly exceptional results.

16th August 2016
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

Ms Waheed has been instrumental in the superb service that SaSH provides to all of its breast patients. I have found the level of care to be outstanding and follow up is second to none Being a highly technically accomplished surgeon, Ms Waheed is one of the most caring and compassionate consultants I have had the pleasure of coming across. She provides the time and explanation on an individual basis that one cannot help but admire. Her demeanour and bedside manner is outstanding and I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend Ms Waheed to anyone requiring a breast opinion.

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I have complete trust in Miss Waheed's professional skills and the surgical results that she achieved for me speak for themselves. Over and above her technical skill , I value her integrity and that she has always treated me as an individual. I was given time to consider options and ask questions that were important to me. I was grateful for the way that she managed difficult conversations and giving bad news; the humanity of her approach was key for me.

31st March 2016
Written by a member of staff at East Surrey Hospital

Ms Waheed champions patient centred care. She goes above and beyond to ensure patients are fully informed throughout the whole process from beginning to end. She treats you with dignity, respect and takes pride in everything she does. I would definitely trust her with my care and am proud to work with her due to her methodical and caring approach in which patient and staff safety is paramount.

6th February 2016
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Miss Waheed give me time to talk about my concerns. Not only did she listen but made me feel confident in her care. Her smile and the staff who worked with her made a stressful experience go as smoothly as possible.

Short link to review Miss Shamaela Waheed: http://iwgc.net/eexrv