Miss Shamaela Waheed

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Miss Waheed treated me for stage 1 breast cancer and I had my operation on 20th February 2018. I have barely any scar at all and after the op, no pain. I was not in the least bit nervous and trusted Miss Waheed and her team completely. She is a genuine person and as a psychotherapist I hope I have a good judgement of character. I recommend Miss Waheed to anyone who receives a cancer diagnosis. There is nothing to be scared of when you have Miss Waheed in charge. Thank you very much for your great care.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I feel so lucky to be under the care of Miss Waheed. She is currently treating me for stage 1 breast cancer at East Surrey hospital. It is because of the trust I have for her that I was honestly not nervous for the whole day of my operation and I listen to her advice and treatment plan and take everything she says on board. I will sing her praises at every opportunity.

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

After recently being diagnosed with dcis, I was placed under the care of Miss Waheed. I have to say , she was absolutely outstanding with her knowledge, care and understanding and was very caring. She explained everything to me in great detail so much that there were no questions left to ask her because she had explained them all to me. She also phoned my husband just as I was leaving theatre to let him know that everything went well during the operation. An outstanding consultant and a credit to a fantastic hospital. ( east Surrey hospital ) I could not of had better treatment if I had gone private.

9th August 2017
Written by a carer at East Surrey Hospital

Ms Waheed cared for my Mam after her diagnosis with breast cancer. She performed the surgery to a high standard, resulting in an almost undetectable scar at the site of the mass and the lymph nodes. Recovery was unaventful with little discomfort and rapid healing. Ms Waheed has a very calming and reassuring manner, she listend to both my mam and I's concerns and questions. Every question was answered fully with explanations than ensured we had complete understanding. Four years post operatively my mam is cancer free and continuing with her life. As a family we have no concerns in recommending Ms Waheed as a clinician. Should breast cancer affect any member of our family we would petition to ensure Ms Waheed would be the consultant in charge of their treatment. Ms Waheed has given our family back a breast cancer free mother and we cannot thank her and her team enough for this most precious gift. Catherine on behalf of the Stephenson family.

15th July 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

After my recent diagnoses Miss Waheed and her team listened to everything I had to say , they kept me informed of my treatment plan and I was treated with compassion,dignity and kindnesses, through my treatment I had every faith in her and her team.I cannot thank them enough I can now get on with my life.

Short link to review Miss Shamaela Waheed: http://iwgc.net/eexrv