mr-simon-monkhouse

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd February 2020

Mr Monkhouse has been an outstanding consultant for me during a recent diagnosis. Can’t quite express how supportive he has been. He has gone above and beyond in terms of clinical and emotional support. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. Myself and my family will be forever grateful to him.

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
14th February 2020

I saw Mr Monkhouse about continuing pain following removal of my appendix. He is kind and caring and took the time to listen carefully to my concerns. He is very approachable and I was able to contact him easily for advice with any worries I had during my treatment. He has genuine concern for his patients and I am extremely happy with the care that I received. My experience from start to finish has been excellent and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

27th January 2020

From the first consultation Mr Monkhouse treated me with a very caring and re-assuring approach. This was continued through my procedure and during my time in the Hospital under his expert care. Even during my recovery I was contacted daily by Mr Monkhouse himself to check that I was recovering well and had no concerns. First class service from a first class Surgeon. 5 stars from this happy and now very well patient. Dave Lapsley

Written by a patient at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital
29th December 2019

From my first time meeting Mr Monkhouse and even after my operation Mr Monkhouse has been a great support with my recovery and general well being, if I need any support at all Mr Monkhouse is always available . The team are great and very supportive and I have my full trust in Mr Monkhouse.

11th November 2019

I have had 2 pre-operation consultations with Dr Simon Monkhouse followed by hernia surgery and a post-operation consultation. Without a doubt Simon is the best doctor/medical professional I have come across. He is very caring, calm and excellent at explaining medical problems. Having answered all my questions, I underwent hernia surgery with Simon and the surgery went perfectly. 4 weeks on I am recovering well and I can say nothing but the best things about Simon Monkhouse. Would highly recommend!

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Simon Monkhouse was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

MA MBBChir PGCME FRCS Consultant Upper GI & Bariatric Surgeon Mr Monkhouse was the recipient of the "Your Care Matters: improving the patient experience" award at the SASH Annual Staff Awards of Excellence 2015. This award is presented to a person whose great work is repeatedly highlighted.

Short link to review Mr Simon Monkhouse: http://iwgc.net/eckn6