Miss Milica Perovic

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

13th May 2016
Written by a patient at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

after seeing a consultant and some nurses and discussing my final decision to go for an elective c section, there was the time to confirm it with a consultant who was going to give me the date of my consent C section. Well unfortunately had to be seen by Milica Perovic, a consultant who at first instance, asked me : " What's the decision about your birth ? surprisingly I said : " thanks but I assumed the decision was taken already" ( as already all the information in her notes about me from previous nurse and doctor clarified my statement of accepting a c section ) Mrs. Perovic seemed to be very obfuscated by my question and reacted in a rude manner by saying " I am just asking you you are not taking it properly" which I personally think it was very defensive. Also, she mentioned I needed to stay longer after seeing her to see the nurse and put on the desk next to me the papers I needed to hold to show it to the nurse, while seeing the papers she abruptly took them away from my hands saying " You do not need to see anything now, it is me who needs to do all the paper work" I found her manners disrespectful and with an authoritarian tone making you not feel at ease to talk to her about your pregnancy. Every feedback about the check of my pregnancy were given in a cold manner without going beyond any explanation just limiting her work by saying " your tummy messurament is fine " or all ok. With doctors like that You might feel stress.

11th January 2016
Written by a carer at The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Be more caring and understanding with the issues. Very abrupt and rude. Really unimpressed

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists