Miss Ladan Hajipour

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

11th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Ms Hajipour was my first choice and i was delighted from the very start . clear, thorough and precise in detail. my operation was a complete success and my after care and follow up appointments were again detailed and clear in the explanations on my recovery stage by stage. Gentile and kind Ms Hajipour kept me relaxed and at ease, answered any questions i had confidently and had full confidence in her and my ability to get full restored movement back in my hand,

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I saw Ms Hajipour at Wythenshawe for a small operation on my finger. She was approachable, kind, professional and explained everything fully. Follow up was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

From my GP referral on the NHS Miss Hajipour was very professional, understanding and caring. My surgery was very successful and I am pleased with the outcome. I have no reservations whatsoever in recommending Miss Hajipour's surgical skills.

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I was referred to Miss Hajipour by my GP after worsening pain in my wrist. After investigation it was determined to be a snapped scapholunate ligament. This had caused separation of the bones and resulted in arthritis in the wrist. From the start I was put at ease and everything was explained in considerable detail. She showed me the x-rays and where the damage was. I was told I would need reconstruction surgery of the ligament and the whole procedure was explained in detail. I was given the option to have the operation under either local or general anaesthetic, I opted for general. I went in on the day and all went smoothly. Pain was as described and eased off within a couple of weeks. Once the cast came off had a great course of physio that has now resulted in me gaining almost 80% of previous movement. My wrist feels stronger than it has in a long time. I have most of my movement back now. After care was great, Miss Hajipour was great throughout. Would happily recommend her for any operation moving forward.

4th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I saw Miss Hajipour at Wythenshawe Hospital when I fractured my ulnar and had k-wires inserted on the 24th December 2016. She explained everything to me, was very caring and approachable and made sure I was happy with and understood the procedure and the outcome and what may happen in the future and how to deal with it. I would not hesitate to see Miss Hajipour again and would definitely recommend her to any of my friends and relatives. She was an amazing delightful lady.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd