Miss Ladan Hajipour

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

31st July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I consulted Miss Hajipour when I developed late complications following a fracture of my right radius six months earlier. The plate which had been inserted during reduction of the fracture had been abrading the flexor tendons to my hand resulting in the rupture of one of the tendons to my thumb and inflammation and some damage to some of the tendons to my fingers. I chose to consult Miss Hajipour as I knew she worked in the hand clinic at Wythenshawe hospital and I expected she would be experienced and expert in dealing with tendon injuries. I was not disappointed. From the outset her management was first class. In our consultations she was sincere, friendly and sympathetic and listened and communicated very well. Regarding her skill as a surgeon, she removed the plate and achieved repair of the tendon and I am very satisfied with the outcome of the surgery in what I am sure was a difficult situation given the amount of damage in my wrist. The function of my hand continues to improve and I am gradually returning to all my previous activities.

29th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have received fast excellent care from Miss Hajipour in relation to the surgical treatment of a trigger finger. The procedure was fast and the resulting scar almost imperceptible. A beautiful job. Miss Hajipour has a great sense of humour which put me at ease before, during and after the fast efficient surgical operation and I cannot recommend her highly enough. This also goes to all the pre and post care I received from the nursing staff to the physio who were all excellent, caring, and treated me as an individual. Overall I repeat, I cannot recommend the surgical, nursing and physio care highly enough. Many thanks to everyone involved in my care!

26th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Dr Hajipour is fantastic! She performed surgery on my finger to sew my tendons back together. In only a few weeks my finger is almost back to normal! Dr Hajipour is obviously very skilled, she is very pleasant to deal with and talks you through everything very clearly. Highly recommend!

3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Miss Hajipour was absolutely fantastic with me. As a very active person I was feeling incredibly anxious about my injury and Miss Hajipour thoroughly and very thoughtfully explained the process. She was genuinely very caring and her professional approach and treatment had me discharged sooner than I could ever had expected. I trust Miss Hajipour implicitly and highly recommend her.

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Miss Hajipour was very professional. She explained everything about my condition and I had very thorough investigations and then she explained the best options available.She answered all the questions I asked and was very patient and understood my concerns. She was very friendly and I am very pleased with the treatment I have received up to date.She has installed confidence in me regarding my condition.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd