Miss Ladan Hajipour

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Miss Hajipour, took her time, listened and clearly explained the procedure/treatment I was having. She also gave me further reference point where I was able to seek more information. Al of this support helped me to consent to the treatment, but also was very reassuring.The support and care give was consistent pre and post operative.

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I am so pleased to have been treated by Miss Hajipour, she was very professional and caring throughout the whole process from the initial consultation to being discharged after my carpal tunnel decompression operation. She was very clear with regards to the operation and after care. I had complete trust in her and am so pleased with the results now.

2nd April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Miss Hajipour, was nothing but professional but also human throughout! She put me at ease with her natural ease with people and kept me calm throughout both my procedures with her. She clearly take pride in her work and cares about the people making sure any scars left are minimal and so neat. Great aftercare with clear instructions on how to look after my wrist for the mo the after my surgery. Thank you for making the experience much easier than it should have been!

27th March 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

A magnificent service from my first appointment. Miss Hajipour treated me with care and attention of the highest Quality from our first meeting Truly brilliant

27th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Miss Hajipour showed. Me. Respect in every way ,i really can't phrase her enough I have suffered from hand pain for years ,after she operated the relief has been life changing So thank you Miss Hajipour The. Alexandra has a true Gem,if everyone could receive the care and attention I have We would have a fabulous system,So thanks again Miss Hajipour you are a. STAR Joe Daniels

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd