Miss Ladan Hajipour

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
14th January 2020

I saw Miss Hajipour at the HCA Wilmslow Hospital. Miss Hajipour is an outstanding clinician who is extremely considerate, helpful and very clear with advice and recommendations. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

25th October 2019

I was under the care of Miss Hajipoor for an operation on 12 October 2018. Miss Hajipoor took ownership of the difficult problem and explain the steps needed to resolve the issue. The operation itself took incredible skill (I had osteomyelitis and 4 failed operations previously at different hospitals) and she was willing to take the case on. The care I received from Miss Hajipoor was excellent. She was honest, friendly and incredibly responsive during a very difficult time in my life. Without her care, I literally would have lost my arm. I cannot thank her enough.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
17th October 2019

Miss Hajipour was extremely helpful and listening to what happened to cause injury. She was easy to talk to and understanding. I would recommend anyone who had a hand injury to see Miss Hajipour

16th October 2019

I found Miss Laden Hajipour very reassuring, patient and caring, very nervous about my operation but she explained what she would do and made me feel confident that my wrist would be perfect which it is, highly recommend as a surgeon

4th October 2019

Miss Hajipour has been great throughout my treatment. - Pre-surgery she was clear and concise and put me in the right mindset to prepare myself for the post-surgery recovery. - The surgery itself has gone very well and I am very happy with the result. Considering that my wrist was smashed in to many small pieces its really remarkable that 12 weeks after the surgery it is very close to its normal movement range and my fractures are healed well. She and the surgery team did an excellent job. - Post surgery during consultations she was clear and concise about what I should do and emphasised the importance of physio. I felt like I understood and was motivated to consistently do the exercises, which has really paid off. Thanks also to Richard Holmes the phsyio she works with. Overall I have had a very positive experience and feel like I've benefited greatly from being a patient to Miss Hajipour. I'd like to extend my personal thanks to her and to the wider team in the Withenshaw Hospital fracture clinic.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »