Miss Ladan Hajipour

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

21st January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I felt confident about having Miss Hajipour as my consultant from my first consultation: she is personable, thorough and easy to talk to. I feel very much at ease in her company. My hand surgery (October 2017) has been most successful and I am looking forward to having my other hand operated on by Miss Hajipour in the future.

9th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I cannot recommend Miss Hajipoor highly enough! She is thorough, professional and efficient and takes great pride in her work. She listens carefully to your concerns and ensures that you feel reassured and well informed before any procedure...all the attributes you need before an important surgery.

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Following some bad advice at A&E, I met with Miss Hajipour for a 2nd opinion on my snapped Radius Ulnar. I am so glad I did. She calmly talked me through my options, one of which was having a plate fitted to the bone and she advised me on future prognosis and recovery based on each option, aswell as all the associated risks. I chose the surgery and was under the knife within 48 hours. Post Op - I had 6 sessions of physio and my physio was extremely complimentary of the work Miss Hajipour had done. He also said he had seen many of her patients and had huge confidence in their recovery cycles due to her meticulous work. I have recovered 100% with full rotation back in my wrist and I have Miss Hajipour to thank for that. I could not recommend her enough, she isn't just a specialist in her field, she is incredibly caring for her patients well being and ensures they have every option available to make their decisions, even if that means no surgery.

18th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Miss Hajipour has been superb - friendly, efficient, kind, and clear as well as, of course, highly skilled. I have always had total confidence in her. I cannot recommend or commend her too highly.

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I found Miss Hajipour very pleasant, caring, professional and very skilled. I felt at ease when she explained the procedure and the outcome of my hand surgery her attention to detail was wonderful. The service from her was excellent and very efficient. I felt so comfortable at the BMI Alexandra hospital through her care I felt at ease this helped to put my Nerves at ease. I would highly recommended Miss Hajipour.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd